Compare George W. Bush and Jeb Bush

skyq

Rookie
Feb 19, 2015
Compare these two politicians. I think Jeb Bush is much more in the left-wing than George W. Bush.

"I am my own man!"
This is the phrase you will start hearing today from Jeb Bush as he tries to distance himself from his brother.

But is he really his own man?

It's being reported that of the 21 people reportedly advising Jeb Bush, 19 are veterans of the first Bush administration, the second Bush administration, or in a few cases, both. Some of the more notable names are Secretary of State (James Baker), his brother’s Deputy Defense Secretary (Paul Wolfowitz), his brother’s National Security Adviser (Stephen Hadley), a variety of members from his brother’s cabinet (Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff).

The three of them are a matched set.

It's being reported that of the 21 people reportedly advising Jeb Bush, 19 are veterans of the first Bush administration, the second Bush administration, or in a few cases, both. Some of the more notable names are Secretary of State (James Baker), his brother’s Deputy Defense Secretary (Paul Wolfowitz), his brother’s National Security Adviser (Stephen Hadley), a variety of members from his brother’s cabinet (Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff).

I think the Repubs have a brilliant strategy by running Bush 3. And Clinton 2.

It will allow the hyper partisans on both sides to make the decision as to who will be president.

Because people like me will just say fuck it to voting. If these two represent the very best that America has to offer in the form of leadership, we are royally and truly fucked. And I am done voting. Not that my vote means much anyway.

It will allow the hyper partisans on both sides to make the decision as to who will be president.

Because people like me will just say fuck it to voting. If these two represent the very best that America has to offer in the form of leadership, we are royally and truly fucked. And I am done voting. Not that my vote means much anyway.

The Bushes have middle east oil money behind them. They are owned by such as the bin Laden's and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

That's in addition to the Koch/Adelson openly buying elections.

Last edited:
Based on the common advisers the two have in common, I would say there is little difference.

Both suck! Both are welfare/warfare statist neocons.

The Bushes have middle east oil money behind them. They are owned by such as the bin Laden's and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

As the far left drones continue to display that they do not have the ability to think for themselves.

Don't forget the fucking Moonies.

Don't forget the fucking Moonies.

So why does the far left care? None of you far left drones will vote for him anyway, so what difference does it make?

Compare George W. Bush and Jeb Bush

th_th1sm112Iknowdesk.gif

CHUCKMAN%20-%20BUSH%20BARBARA%20-%20MARIE%20ANTOINETTE%20-%20ON%20IRAQ%20BODY%20BAGS.jpg

They have the same mother.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back