Company places it's own CEO on leave after he threatens to assassinate Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

A company has placed its own CEO on leave after he threatened to assassinate Donald Trump using a sniper rifle.

Matt Harrigan is the CEO of PacketSled, a risk management company.

Harrigan caused alarm when he took to Facebook to angrily announce his plan to kill Trump after the Republican was elected president.

“I’m going to kill the president. Elect,” wrote Harrigan, adding, “Bring it secret service.”

141116ceo.jpg

“Getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you motherfucker. I’ll find you,” he subsequently posted.

“In no uncertain terms, fuck you America. Seriously. Fuck off,” Harrigan added.

harrigan-kill-trump-2-575x371.jpg

Harrigan later issued an apology on Facebook, claiming his words were a “joke,” but his colleagues at PacketSled failed to see the funny side.
Company Places Its Own CEO on Leave After He Threatens to Assassinate Trump

The lunatics are coming out of the wood work as the leftist nuts try and pin everything onto Trump supporters. They prove who the violent ones are.

Hypocrites who preach LOVE , don't hate, Tolerance...........Gawd damn these mother fkrs are so hypocritical the make normal ppl want to puke all over them.

The submission involved in becoming CEO must be intense. :alcoholic:

Then he sees someone (Trump) get on top by dominating and :mad:

A company has placed its own CEO on leave after he threatened to assassinate Donald Trump using a sniper rifle.

Matt Harrigan is the CEO of PacketSled, a risk management company.

Harrigan caused alarm when he took to Facebook to angrily announce his plan to kill Trump after the Republican was elected president.

“I’m going to kill the president. Elect,” wrote Harrigan, adding, “Bring it secret service.”

141116ceo.jpg

“Getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you motherfucker. I’ll find you,” he subsequently posted.

“In no uncertain terms, fuck you America. Seriously. Fuck off,” Harrigan added.

harrigan-kill-trump-2-575x371.jpg

Harrigan later issued an apology on Facebook, claiming his words were a “joke,” but his colleagues at PacketSled failed to see the funny side.
Company Places Its Own CEO on Leave After He Threatens to Assassinate Trump

The lunatics are coming out of the wood work as the leftist nuts try and pin everything onto Trump supporters. They prove who the violent ones are.

Hypocrites who preach LOVE , don't hate, Tolerance...........Gawd damn these mother fkrs are so hypocritical the make normal ppl want to puke all over them.

The glass in the White House windows is bullet-resistant, and two inches thick.

Justice is swift and severe....and I suspect the Secret Service will be paying a visit to this snow flake
WTF?

No it isn't. It fucken takes forever.

And this guy is no snowflake. You'd stumble in his footsteps you spoiled brat.

Meh, you're a snowflake so I don't take you serious either :gay: Now sashay along little feller

:lame2:

Indeed you are you pathetic racist.

By now you should realize you're wasting your time even trying to best me....learn your place and cease annoying me with your meager attempts

Justice is swift and severe....and I suspect the Secret Service will be paying a visit to this snow flake
WTF?

Meh, you're a snowflake so I don't take you serious either :gay: Now sashay along little feller
YOU are the snowflake. The fact that you think a CEO of a large company can be a snowflake, demonstrates that.

I'M not snowflake ENOUGH, mate.

You freaking idiot I called him a snowflake for not being able to handle reality. Sit down and shut up, you're freaking too ignorant to deal with

WTF?

:lame2:

Indeed you are you pathetic racist.

By now you should realize you're wasting your time even trying to best me....learn your place and cease annoying me with your meager attempts
LEARN your place, woman.
smiley_slapacrossroom.gif

That might be a liberal you are talking to but he's above you, woman.

WTF?

YOU are the snowflake. The fact that you think a CEO of a large company can be a snowflake, demonstrates that.

I'M not snowflake ENOUGH, mate.

You freaking idiot I called him a snowflake for not being able to handle reality. Sit down and shut up, you're freaking too ignorant to deal with
smiley_slapacrossroom.gif

Back to the kitchen, woman.

Forum List

Back