company is in huge debt--give workers [ themselves ] more!!! $$$$--

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....what company or organization, who is in MONUMENTAL debt, gives their workers a raise--more $$$$ ---to stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
= Federal workers
''''''an extra perk for federal workers''''''
!!!!!!
AGAIN--they say FK you to Americans and America-by:
1. giving fed workers [THEMSELVES ] a perk
2. giving OUR $$$$ to them!!!---
....federal workers need to be laid off--not given more $$$$$
....this is some of the most insane crap I've ever heard of

CEOs And Executives Of Companies Filing For Bankruptcy Make Millions

Just so you don't claim one site is biased.
....YOU are paying shitheads, whose ''company'' is in HUGE debt--spending YOUR $$$$ on crap and themselves --and you think that's OK?????!!!!!!!!!!!
that's very stupid

hahahahhahahahahahhah
that doesn't make the OP wrong--not even close!!
you have not refuted the OP

I was answering your question.

....what company or organization, who is in MONUMENTAL debt, gives their workers a raise--more $$$$ ---to stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

If you don't want the question answered it, don't ask it.

hahahahhahahahahahhah

ok, ty but:
--not the same thing--that's not YOUR $$$$$

hahahahhahahahahahhah

also--they are NOWHERE near monumental debt like the US is

hahahahhahahahahahhah

ok, ty but:

Of course it is OUR money. They have this money because of the trillions we have pumped into the markets. They mishandled it and walked off with millions.

hahahahhahahahahahhah

also--they are NOWHERE near monumental debt like the US is

True, 8 trillion in the last 4 years alone.

hahahahhahahahahahhah

so---your answer is wrong--for the many reasons stated--
I can't make the title the OP!!! read the OP--you are way off

No federal employee should make more money than what the average income is. Government jobs should be few and far between, and should attract only those qualified individuals who can't find a job in the private sector.
..they have GREAT benefits--hey-- my dad was a federal employee....I was happy he got what he did....he accrued a whole YEAR of vacation and sick pay!!!!!!! etc
.....he used to tell me about the other fed employees being very LAZY....this was the 70s
...but, they are overpaid and over benefited compared to the private sector

hahahahhahahahahahhah

ok, ty but:

Of course it is OUR money. They have this money because of the trillions we have pumped into the markets. They mishandled it and walked off with millions.
And then Obama bailed them out 100%, including those $billions in profits they walked off with. And continued to pump $70 billion a month into the markets despite record profits.

No federal employee should make more money than what the average income is. Government jobs should be few and far between, and should attract only those qualified individuals who can't find a job in the private sector.
..they have GREAT benefits--hey-- my dad was a federal employee....I was happy he got what he did....he accrued a whole YEAR of vacation and sick pay!!!!!!! etc
.....he used to tell me about the other fed employees being very LAZY....this was the 70s
...but, they are overpaid and over benefited compared to the private sector
I worked for a city in Iowa once for a couple years. The pay and benefits packages well exceeded those of similar positions in the private sector.

Public jobs should not be the Holy Grail of the work force. They should be fallback jobs.

hahahahhahahahahahhah

ok, ty but:

And then Obama bailed them out 100%, including those $billions in profits they walked off with. And continued to pump $70 billion a month into the markets despite record profits.

He did and I called that a total failure on his part. But Obama had nothing to do with those still doing this. We are still doing what Obama did. We never stopped.

hahahahhahahahahahhah

ok, ty but:

He did and I called that a total failure on his part. But Obama had nothing to do with those still doing this. We are still doing what Obama did. We never stopped.
Actually we did.
What remains is the markets continue to thrive off of zero to low interest rates wherein they can margin invest at basically no cost.
If you were given $1 million, interest free, to invest...and you have a team of highly skilled investors and inside information... even in bad years you still make a ton of money. And remember Obama actually put the idea out there to PAY market borrowers, so not only free interest - but PAY them to borrow tax dollars. Once again showing how Obama was not, in any way, what he pretended to be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back