Companies Still Requiring Experimental mRNA Injections After Supreme Court Decision Can be Sued

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
STARBUCKS, GE REVERSE COVID MRNA INJECTION MANDATES

“We respect the court’s ruling and will comply,” Starbucks Chief Operating Officer John Culver wrote in the memo.

Whatever you think of its coffee, Starbucks has the best legal counsel on the planet in their corporate offices, and they saw the writing of the wall of employees coming after them after being crippled up or killed by the shots. The Supreme Court slapped down the fig leaf which allowed companies to say - it wasn't us, it was OSHA that made us do it. That is why many companies were waiting for the Biden mandate, and resisting government pressure, for the legal cover.

Now their bare asses are hanging and twisting in a legal limbo which releases the shot-makers from liability, but not the employers. Gimme that popcorn, son.

One attorney who will help coordinate legal action is Thomas Renz. He is easy to find all over the web, part of Gen. Flynn's Time to Free America tour.

STARBUCKS, GE REVERSE COVID MRNA INJECTION MANDATES

Whatever you think of its coffee, Starbucks has the best legal counsel on the planet in their corporate offices, and they saw the writing of the wall of employees coming after them after being crippled up or killed by the shots. The Supreme Court slapped down the fig leaf which allowed companies to say - it wasn't us, it was OSHA that made us do it. That is why many companies were waiting for the Biden mandate, and resisting government pressure, for the legal cover.

Now their bare asses are hanging and twisting in a legal limbo which releases the shot-makers from liability, but not the employers. Gimme that popcorn, son.

One attorney who will help coordinate legal action is Thomas Renz. He is easy to find all over the web, part of Gen. Flynn's Time to Free America tour.

Of course they can now be held liable. Who knows what this stuff can do to a person five, eight or ten years down the road, not to mention babies that will be born to expecting mothers currently taking the shot today.

I hope other companies follow, but if they want to take the chance, it's up to them. If I find out they are firing employees for this reason like Citygroup I won't be doing business with them unless they back off.

Sounds legit!

Great work.

The real issue is how can they require proof if a person's medical records are protected by HIPPA laws?

Why does this one shot have any different requirement than any others?

Can a company demand they know if I'm on say heart medication?

The only exceptions are usually DOT/FAA mandated testing and those are for very specific jobs, not company wide.

And drug testing regulations don't cover it because being unvaccinated isn't illegal.

Of course they can now be held liable. Who knows what this stuff can do to a person five, eight or ten years down the road, not to mention babies that will be born to expecting mothers currently taking the shot today.

I hope other companies follow, but if they want to take the chance, it's up to them. If I find out they are firing employees for this reason like Citygroup I won't be doing business with them unless they back off.

This is what attorney Thomas Renz says who is lining up lawsuits now.

After these companies suffer a multibillion dollar wrongful death due to something that they demanded of their employees, they'll sing a different tune.

The SCOTUS ruling striking down OSHA mandate pulls the rug from right under the companies, who have no defense for every person injected after the day of the ruling.

Forum List

Back