Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

Man was a casualty of Mueller witch hunt that never should have happened.

More Trump corruption. Apparently the law and order President ignores law and order when it involves his pals. Even Barr knows this is wrong. Trump is the gift that keeps giving. Crooks like you and Trump are going down.

More Trump corruption. Apparently the law and order President ignores law and order when it involves his pals. Even Barr knows this is wrong. Trump is the gift that keeps giving. Crooks like you and Trump are going down.
Stupid Trump-hater.

Trump corruption my ass.not in this case. I can list acts of his that were corrupt but this is not one of them. Dork.

Democrat states and major cities have a revolving door when it comes to looters, murderers, rapists, child molesters, domestic terrorists and just basic criminals, I'm not actually surprised that you didn't notice .. most Democrats don't .. they just deny reality and pick on old guys they're told to hate.

Its ridiculous that the elites should have to serve time.
What truly was ridiculous was how Stone was arrested. CNN called in for playing up the optics
was the epitome of politics going awry. Thomas you really need to focus on are the real stories
and not what you're being fed.
Obviously this case will provoke partisan feelings but the concept of a "pardon" seems to be unAmerican. Its something that a medieval king or a sultan would hand out not an elected President in a supposed meritocracy.
It creates elites because it relies on who you know. That cant be right.

When is Trump going to pardon his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell?

View attachment 361809

LOLZ!!

clinton-ghislaine-closeup-1.jpg

Photos show Bill Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ jet

It was all harmless. Bubba just liked to fly.

What truly was ridiculous was how Stone was arrested. CNN called in for playing up the optics
was the epitome of politics going awry. Thomas you really need to focus on are the real stories
Obviously this case will provoke partisan feelings but the concept of a "pardon" seems to be unAmerican. Its something that a medieval king or a sultan would hand out not an elected President in a supposed meritocracy.

Pardons were not intended for a Presidents friends and accomplices

You act like Trump has been the only president to do such a thing. Where was the outrage when Obama did such things.
You were as quiet as a church mouse. interesting.....

You act like Trump has been the only president to do such a thing. Where was the outrage when Obama did such things.
No I really dont. I took care to mention that this is not a partisan thing. Last year Trump pardoned Jack Johnson which was an entirely correct use of the pardon. I applaud him for that. Alan Turing was pardoned over here a while back and that was also correct.

What isnt correct is any President giving his friends a pass no matter what they have done. That is unaccountable and regal in nature. Its just not right and undermines democracy and the rule of law. That should concern citizens from all political backgrounds.

When did Obama pardon a buddy of his who got busted for trying to interfere in an investigation against Obama. I don’t remember that one... got a name?

Trump and/or Stone should be forced to "personally" repay all the taxpayer funds wasted on Stone's prosecution. Stone was convicted on all seven counts - and remains a convicted felon.

*Stone, in fact, said the corrupt part out loud, in a conversation with NBC’s Howard Fineman shortly before Trump’s announcement. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*

The takeaway here isn't hard to figure out. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,”...............meaning..............Stone didn't tell the damaging info he knew about.

What information was that?

"A former top Trump campaign official on Tuesday testified that President Donald Trump talked to political trickster Roger Stone about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.
That testimony by Rick Gates at Stone’s trial contrasts with Trump’s claim last November that he did not recall speaking to Stone about WikiLeaks, the document disclosure group that during the 2016 campaign released emails stolen from the Democratic Party and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s own campaign chief.

Gates testified in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., that less than a minute after finishing a July 2016 call from Stone, Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” from Wikileaks."

I'd say Stone earned more than a commutation for obstructing the investigation. He should get a penthouse suite in Trump Tower or a permanent room at Mar-A-Lago. Because if Stone hadn't betrayed the country, justice, and basic decency Individual 1 may very well have been impeachment for conspiracy (with Wikileaks) to defraud the voting public. This, on top of the 4 counts of obstruction Mueller provided evidence of in his report.

*Stone, in fact, said the corrupt part out loud, in a conversation with NBC’s Howard Fineman shortly before Trump’s announcement. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*

The takeaway here isn't hard to figure out. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,”...............meaning..............Stone didn't tell the damaging info he knew about.

What information was that?

"A former top Trump campaign official on Tuesday testified that President Donald Trump talked to political trickster Roger Stone about WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.
That testimony by Rick Gates at Stone’s trial contrasts with Trump’s claim last November that he did not recall speaking to Stone about WikiLeaks, the document disclosure group that during the 2016 campaign released emails stolen from the Democratic Party and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s own campaign chief.

Gates testified in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., that less than a minute after finishing a July 2016 call from Stone, Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” from Wikileaks."

I'd say Stone earned more than a commutation for obstructing the investigation. He should get a penthouse suite in Trump Tower or a permanent room at Mar-A-Lago. Because if Stone hadn't betrayed the country, justice, and basic decency Individual 1 may very well have been impeachment for conspiracy (with Wikileaks) to defraud the voting public. This, on top of the 4 counts of obstruction Mueller provided evidence of in his report.
TDS

Forum List

Back