communists in hollywood !

lehr

May 24, 2011
in the 60s hollywood reds figured out a way to attack our military indirectly by making what is called today - PINK EYE MOVIES !

these are some of the movies that attracted my eye !

" THE BEDFORD INCODENT " black/white

RICHARD WIDMARK is the captain of the - " bedford " - on patrol in the north pole area = SIDNEY POITIER is a news man along for the cruise - sidney gets an interview with richard and senses that he is a flaming anti-communist - and he was passed over for promotion because richard is unstable ! - richard causes a nuclear exchange with a soviet sub and all were killed !

" TAPS " - color

GEO. c. SCOTT is a crazy general incharge of a military school - because of him 2 children get shot ! TIMOTHY HUTTON & SEAN PENN are just two of the cadets who were - put in love with death - scott was passed over for promotion many times = the students took over the school because the school was being shut down - they armed themselves and the police and army had to come to take back the school = P.S. SEAN PENN is a communist who visits countries that are enemies of amerika - his father was black listed in the 50s

" DR. STRANGELOVE " black/ white

PETER SELLERS takes on several roles in this movie - amerikans love this movie because it insults our military on a grand scale - our president is being advised by a man in a wheel chair who was once a nazi - ( peter sellers) and as he advises our president he cant control his nazi salute - " STERLING HADEN - a crazy amerikan general starts a nuclear holocaust - he used his airforce troops to defend his base and our president is forced to use army toops at attack airforc troops - large battles take place - u.s. troops killing u.s. troops= STRERLING HADEN - was a real communist - he was exposed in the 50s - he was quoted in trial saying - " WE FAILED TO TAKE OVER THE UNIONS BECAUSE OF REAGAN ! "

" A FEW GOOD MEN " color

JACK NICHOLSON - is a commander of marine troops in cuba - he is a SEXIST who insulted a woman lt. commander - because of him a lt. commander shot himself in the head and a lance corporal and a P.F.C. murdered another marine P.F.C. and a first lt. lied under oath and was arrested - JACK NICHOLSON lied under oath during the trial and he attacked a lawyer - during the scuffel the final insult to the marines took place when his dress hat fell to the floor with the (EAGLE GLOBE AND ANCHOR ) disgraced - there is a stop shot of the hat on the floor - RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS LOVE TO QUOTE HIS SPEECH - ( YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH !) they are un- aware that they are quoting a felon - a disgrace - a typical marine ! people who think like that are a danger to amerika !

M.A.S.H. --- cerial

amerikans love this series - it is cramed packed with anti-military members - the colonel is a dunce who can not control his command - there is a guy walking around with womans chothes trying to get out of the army - the good nurses screw and ALAN ALDA and crew reminds us that war is bad ! - I THOUGHT WAS WAS FUN - TIL I SAW M.A.S.H. !
any soldier who wants victory in korea is portrayed as a jerk who duz not understan wars kill people

the setting for this series had a backdrop of the korean war - but was ment for viet-nam = I HAD NO IDEA WARS KILLED PEOPLE TIL I WATCHED ALAN ALDA

" HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER " color 1991

this is the only movie i have seen since the 60s where the communists were wrong and the u.s. prevented a nuclear holocaust - the full blame falls on the soviets ! - alec baldwin ( leftie) must have and to do drugs to make that movie !

in the 60s hollywood reds figured out a way to attack our military indirectly by making what is called today - PINK EYE MOVIES !

these are some of the movies that attracted my eye !

" THE BEDFORD INCODENT " black/white

RICHARD WIDMARK is the captain of the - " bedford " - on patrol in the north pole area = SIDNEY POITIER is a news man along for the cruise - sidney gets an interview with richard and senses that he is a flaming anti-communist - and he was passed over for promotion because richard is unstable ! - richard causes a nuclear exchange with a soviet sub and all were killed !

" TAPS " - color

GEO. c. SCOTT is a crazy general incharge of a military school - because of him 2 children get shot ! TIMOTHY HUTTON & SEAN PENN are just two of the cadets who were - put in love with death - scott was passed over for promotion many times = the students took over the school because the school was being shut down - they armed themselves and the police and army had to come to take back the school = P.S. SEAN PENN is a communist who visits countries that are enemies of amerika - his father was black listed in the 50s

" DR. STRANGELOVE " black/ white

PETER SELLERS takes on several roles in this movie - amerikans love this movie because it insults our military on a grand scale - our president is being advised by a man in a wheel chair who was once a nazi - ( peter sellers) and as he advises our president he cant control his nazi salute - " STERLING HADEN - a crazy amerikan general starts a nuclear holocaust - he used his airforce troops to defend his base and our president is forced to use army toops at attack airforc troops - large battles take place - u.s. troops killing u.s. troops= STRERLING HADEN - was a real communist - he was exposed in the 50s - he was quoted in trial saying - " WE FAILED TO TAKE OVER THE UNIONS BECAUSE OF REAGAN ! "

" A FEW GOOD MEN " color

JACK NICHOLSON - is a commander of marine troops in cuba - he is a SEXIST who insulted a woman lt. commander - because of him a lt. commander shot himself in the head and a lance corporal and a P.F.C. murdered another marine P.F.C. and a first lt. lied under oath and was arrested - JACK NICHOLSON lied under oath during the trial and he attacked a lawyer - during the scuffel the final insult to the marines took place when his dress hat fell to the floor with the (EAGLE GLOBE AND ANCHOR ) disgraced - there is a stop shot of the hat on the floor - RIGHT WINGERS ALWAYS LOVE TO QUOTE HIS SPEECH - ( YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH !) they are un- aware that they are quoting a felon - a disgrace - a typical marine ! people who think like that are a danger to amerika !

M.A.S.H. --- cerial

amerikans love this series - it is cramed packed with anti-military members - the colonel is a dunce who can not control his command - there is a guy walking around with womans chothes trying to get out of the army - the good nurses screw and ALAN ALDA and crew reminds us that war is bad ! - I THOUGHT WAS WAS FUN - TIL I SAW M.A.S.H. !
any soldier who wants victory in korea is portrayed as a jerk who duz not understan wars kill people

the setting for this series had a backdrop of the korean war - but was ment for viet-nam = I HAD NO IDEA WARS KILLED PEOPLE TIL I WATCHED ALAN ALDA

" HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER " color 1991

this is the only movie i have seen since the 60s where the communists were wrong and the u.s. prevented a nuclear holocaust - the full blame falls on the soviets ! - alec baldwin ( leftie) must have and to do drugs to make that movie !

" DANCES WITH WOLVES " - KEVEN MEETS A MAJOR WHO CANT STOP PISSING HIS PANTS - AND HE ENDS UP SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE HEAD ( the author / director gives us his opinion of what he thinks of career soldiers )

"Manchurian Candidate", "Patton", "We Were Soldiers", "Passion of the Christ".

Yeah I see what you mean.

David Sirota: How Your Taxpayer Dollars Subsidize Pro-War Movies and Block Anti-War Movies

" WE WERE SOLDIERS " - the end of the movie - the communist major at the end of the battle said - " the americans think they won the battle so they will return - all this killing is for nothing "

that is the author / director - talking !

there is never any mention of the communist peace movement doing treason at home or the mass killings when the reds took over south viet-nam

a movie was made on the killing fields of CAMBODIA - but the reds in hollywood blamed our bombings for the mass murders - lol

i did not see the other movies u speak of

name on movie during ww-2 that showed our troops as junkies or murderers or jerks or un-able to keep from pissing in their pants !

we were on the side of the soviet union - so amerikas military was given a break !

Forum List

Back