Communist is the worst idea ever invented and yet it is believed in by millions

The stolen election of 2020 was a Communist takeover. For the first time in American history, we do not have a democratically elected government. We are ruled by Communists who will do whatever it takes to ensure that a fair election is never again held in the United States.
Here's the worst part: These folks really believe this.

It’s a mental illness. I would have been fascinated to get Freud’s take on it if he were still around.
You are in luck......his writings are still with us........Freud on communism | Jacket2

The funniest thing about all this is that, because these right wing morons couldn't define "communism" if their lives depended on it, they could end up in an embarrassing cult supporting communism without even realizing it.

The fall of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries did not spell the end of Communism. It clings on in Cuba, North Vietnam and in Venezuela.

However, the true threat comes from within the United States.

Communists are recruited in college or university through front groups that pretend to be concerned with other issues. The two most prominent Communist front group today is Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

However, very few Communists will admit to being Communists. One of the first thing a new Communist is taught is to lie and always deny being a Communist.

In the United States, Communists have infiltrated and now control a large percentage of our institutions. The Communists call this the "Long March Through the Institutions."

Communists take advantage of the fact that most Americans do not concern themselves that much with political issues, but devote themselves to career and family. Communists will always put Communism above all else, and will devote more time to their cause than anyone else will devote to any other cause.

The stolen election of 2020 was a Communist takeover. For the first time in American history, we do not have a democratically elected government. We are ruled by Communists who will do whatever it takes to ensure that a fair election is never again held in the United States.
Pure communism is a beautiful thing. Humans tend to fuck it up.
So, why do humans keep trying to force it down other humans' throats?

Objectivism is the only way to harness the power of human nature.

So, why do humans keep trying to force it down other humans' throats?
Your communist buddies.
No way. Racist, anti democratic crazy people. Waaaaay more like you than i could ever be.
You are way closer to that than I will ever be.
Neato, cultist! Now go hump your flag, while rooting against democracy.
Now that is really serious coming from you, a member of the political single digit IQ crowd.
Cry it all out, cultist.

Here's the worst part: These folks really believe this.

It’s a mental illness. I would have been fascinated to get Freud’s take on it if he were still around.
It's surely a group pathology. And it will be studied carefully in the future, as other group pathologies have, that's for sure.

Tell that to the millions Stalin. Mao, Pol Pot murdered.
Two fat old crazy men who considered themselves gods on earth and who turned half their countries into a dangerous cult.

Reminds me of a certain orange turd....
Your communist buddies. And Trump is no where near that but since you are part of the SFB crowd I would expect that.
Not only is the orange, retard near that, he wanted to be a communist.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

The Trump cult cheers for a communist and communism.

Two fat old crazy men who considered themselves gods on earth and who turned half their countries into a dangerous cult.

Your communist buddies. And Trump is no where near that but since you are part of the SFB crowd I would expect that.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Between that and his open adoration of Putin, it's clear he is an autocrat at heart. I think his flock knows that, and feel the same way. They want a singular, powerful figure to lead them.

Surely there is a connection between that kind of psychology and the fact that so many in the flock say they are "Christian". Those who aren't religious are simply attracted to the binary autocracy.

March 3 2018

Between that and his open adoration of Putin, it's clear he is an autocrat at heart. I think his flock knows that, and feel the same way. They want a singular, powerful figure to lead them.

Surely there is a connection between that kind of psychology and the fact that so many in the flock say they are "Christian". Those who aren't religious are simply attracted to the binary autocracy.
Correct, Trump and his cult love communist, autocrats.
Look what they did on January 6.
That's how every communist, autocratic regime was ever created.
NOW, that they got shut down, they blame everyone else, except a LOT of them sitting in jail, looking at prison time.

Guess the orange, kool-ade wore off.

shshshhxhdjjdjd.jpeg

dmdmmcmdf.png

The fall of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries did not spell the end of Communism. It clings on in Cuba, North Vietnam and in Venezuela.

However, the true threat comes from within the United States.

Communists are recruited in college or university through front groups that pretend to be concerned with other issues. The two most prominent Communist front group today is Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

However, very few Communists will admit to being Communists. One of the first thing a new Communist is taught is to lie and always deny being a Communist.

In the United States, Communists have infiltrated and now control a large percentage of our institutions. The Communists call this the "Long March Through the Institutions."

Communists take advantage of the fact that most Americans do not concern themselves that much with political issues, but devote themselves to career and family. Communists will always put Communism above all else, and will devote more time to their cause than anyone else will devote to any other cause.

Well, Communism is Communism, but there's never been a country that has had Communism. Only countries SUPPOSEDLY striving for Communism.

China isn't even striving for it.

One thing about Communism is a lack of a strong leader. The people are in it together. Which of the countries like Cuba, the USSR, China etc have such a thing? None.

Forum List

Back