Communist goal #30

Communism!

The Boogie Man that keeps on boogieing!

So I take it you believe that the discrediting of the American Founding Fathers and presenting them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man", never happened?

Good. When do you get started putting all those statues back up? You'd better get busy, you have a lot of work to do.

Was the book written by a communist?

Nope.

That's an idiotic defense of communism.

"Was Senator Joseph McCarthy a communist? No. Then what qualification would he have to warn us about communism?"

Nice job defending communism, just like I described in post 2. Nice evasion of the opening post, just like clockwork.

And when goal #30 was proven to the resident commies, they all ran away to shitpost in another thread. :laughing0301:

1634742524609.png

That's pretty funny coming from someone who probably feels more sympathy for the Palestinians than they do Israel. You do know that zionism isn't so much about the Jews, as it is about Israel, right?

That particular version was embellished with the author's resentment against Israel. The original was written back in the 1950's, and is no less true today than it was then. There was also no mention of "zionism" in the original.

“The Naked Communist”....45 goals to destroy the United States of America
The zionism thing appears to be the low hanging fruit for the lefties who are searching for a way to evade answering the opening post.

The zionism thing appears to be the low hanging fruit for the lefties who are searching for a way to evade answering the opening post.

The leftist morons always associate zionism with "right-ring", even if they're the ones who detest Israel. :auiqs.jpg:

That's an idiotic defense of communism.

"Was Senator Joseph McCarthy a communist? No. Then what qualification would he have to warn us about communism?"
So if I write a book saying fascists have these goals and I make a list of Republican priorities, can I say you guys are following the fascist plan?

Because that’s what’s happening here.

So if I write a book saying fascists have these goals and I make a list of Republican priorities, can I say you guys are following the fascist plan?

Because that’s what’s happening here.

Discrediting of the American Founding Fathers and tearing down their statues is fascist.

Go ahead and write your book, you have plenty of expertise in the subject of fascism.

Discrediting of the American Founding Fathers and tearing down their statues is fascist.
Really? Fascism is noted by excessive reference to founding myths and hyper-nationalism.

Deification of our founders is super fascist. It’s all in my book. Congrats! You guys are checking off number 5 on fascist goals.

Intelligent people should not be worried as long as education continues that boycotts CRT, black theologian driven racism, etc. blm’s marxist-communism, for example, is based on fear and guilt, Marx was a rabid racist, and communism was practiced on the Mayflower.

’Religion was not morality, but a substitute, a supplement. He wrote explicitly about this distinction: “On the dogmas of religion as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quareling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind.” (Note: what’s left of Jefferson’s personal library is now housed in the Library of Congress. It has been partially recreated after a fire, but is similarly organized.)’
(Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American, p. 46)

Save it for Stormfront. Take your lily white fear mongering somewhere else.
By evading the opening post, and by defending communism like I predicted in post 2, you are demonstrating that you know the answer is politically inconvenient. Why not just answer the opening post without all this shameful evasion?

No idea. The original 1958 book that contained those goals of communism didn't have one single solitary reference to "zionism." The only three references to "Jews" were one reference to the holocaust, and two quotes from Marx and Engles, that were disparaging of them. There were several mentions of "Israel", but they were all Biblical references.

Read for yourself:

The Naked Communist : W. Cleon Skousen : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

And yes. Goal number 30 as well as may of the others have been accomplished.

Communist Party membership by Districts 1922-1950 ...
Click to see map and charts National Membership 1922-1950. Membership levels remained below 20,000 until 1933 and then surged upward in the late 1930s, reaching 66,000 in 1939, falling off during the Nazi-Soviet detente, then rebuilding after 1941 as the US and the Soviet Union joined in a World War II alliance.

Communist Party membership by Districts 1922-1950 ...
Click to see map and charts National Membership 1922-1950. Membership levels remained below 20,000 until 1933 and then surged upward in the late 1930s, reaching 66,000 in 1939, falling off during the Nazi-Soviet detente, then rebuilding after 1941 as the US and the Soviet Union joined in a World War II alliance.

The map stops at 1950. It wasn't a good idea to present oneself as a communist in the 1950's, which probably accounts for the lower number of paid members.

Why does the map stop at 1950?

I don't know. Do you worry about Communists?

Communist Party of the United States of America ...
Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA), also called Communist Party USA, left-wing political party in the United States that was, from its founding in 1919 until the latter part of the 1950s, one of the country’s most important leftist organizations. Its membership reached its peak of 85,000 in 1942, just as America entered World War II; the CPUSA had rallied enthusiastically in favour of a Soviet …

I don't know. Do you worry about Communists?

Communist Party of the United States of America ...
Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA), also called Communist Party USA, left-wing political party in the United States that was, from its founding in 1919 until the latter part of the 1950s, one of the country’s most important leftist organizations. Its membership reached its peak of 85,000 in 1942, just as America entered World War II; the CPUSA had rallied enthusiastically in favour of a Soviet …

I don't "worry" about them so much as I'd like to see them go for free helicopter rides.

Fuck communists. As soon as I finish that time machine I'm working on in the garage, I'm gonna go back to May 5th, 1818 and suffocate the baby Karl Marx with one of MIke Lindell's My Pillows.

I don't "worry" about them so much as I'd like to see them go for free helicopter rides.

Fuck communists. As soon as I finish that time machine I'm working on in the garage, I'm gonna go back to May 5th, 1818 and suffocate the baby Karl Marx with one of MIke Lindell's My Pillows.

Ayn Rand Made Me a Communist - The New Republic
Jan 27, 2016 · Ayn Rand Made Me a Communist How an adolescent love affair with "Atlas Shrugged" opened up the world of radical politics.

Forum List

Back