"Common sense gun control"

Because you are not a felon until convicted and all are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? What did you think it was? Just a public opinion thing on internet chat rooms? Failed history and civics, did you? Does not sound like that GED got the job done, dude.
No, that's pretty ignorant of you. No one need by considered innocent except by the jury. The judge has no obligation to assume you're innocent. The prosecutor certainly assumes you're guilty. Other than that, everyone in the world has a right to assume you're guilty if they choose.

But, once again, when logic and research don't support you, fall back to personal attack. You're a criminal. You're a felon. You committed a felony.

How about, instead of continuing to deny the meaning of the word, just admit that you're a criminal and that you committed a felony. I mean, you already confessed but you just can't seem to own it, felon.

Nope. Passed FBI, Homeland Security, ATF, TBI and all local agencies. You just don't get what it is to be an American under our system of justice.
Well, that's just asinine. What does it mean that you passed FBI and a bunch of other agencies? Passed what? And the fact that they didn't know of the crime that you openly admitted to committing here does not mean you didn't commit the crime. You're a felon, felon. You're a criminal, felon. You committed a felony, felon.

Apparently, and you're certainly not the only example of our broken justice system, YOU are what it means to be an American under our system of justice - you, Hunter Biden, thousands of gang members across the country who go un-prosecuted ffor their crimes, are all examples of what it is to be an American under our system of justice, felon.

No, that's pretty ignorant of you. No one need by considered innocent except by the jury. The judge has no obligation to assume you're innocent. The prosecutor certainly assumes you're guilty. Other than that, everyone in the world has a right to assume you're guilty if they choose.

But, once again, when logic and research don't support you, fall back to personal attack. You're a criminal. You're a felon. You committed a felony.

How about, instead of continuing to deny the meaning of the word, just admit that you're a criminal and that you committed a felony. I mean, you already confessed but you just can't seem to own it, felon.
Lot of difference between what you choose to assume and what the rule of law is. Supreme court got to it before you, in Taylor v Kentucky. You lost. We operate on presumption of innocence.

Lot of difference between what you choose to assume and what the rule of law is. Supreme court got to it before you, in Taylor v Kentucky. You lost. We operate on presumption of innocence.

Are you a fucking idiot? No, wait... Let me rephrase that. You are a fucking idiot. You try to argue with me but you provide the reference to prove I'm right and you're a fucking idiot.

Brief Fact Summary. Petitioner, tried for armed robbery, had requested that jury instructions include the presumption of innocence and the indictment’s lack of evidentiary value. The trial judge denied.

The Jury must assume innocence; no one else in the entire universe need make such an assumption, felon.

Are you a fucking idiot? No, wait... Let me rephrase that. You are a fucking idiot. You try to argue with me but you provide the reference to prove I'm right and you're a fucking idiot.

Brief Fact Summary. Petitioner, tried for armed robbery, had requested that jury instructions include the presumption of innocence and the indictment’s lack of evidentiary value. The trial judge denied.

The Jury must assume innocence; no one else in the entire universe need make such an assumption, felon.
You are boring me. fuck off, troll.

Are you getting enough sleep? Here is a site you should see if you think the anti-gun movement is actually winning. Cheer up.
18 States: As Constitutional Carry Advances, There's Still a Long Way to Go - The Truth About Guns
So you can't carry a machine gun around. Big deal. Neither could my father. My grandfather could not carry one most of his life either. How do you miss, what your fathers, grandfathers, and great-grandfathers never had?

There's this thing called "The Constitution".....
Show us where it says what the limitations are to the "ARMS" we can "bear".
I'll give you some time, to realize how distorted your perception is.

Meanwhile, where are you really? China, Pakistan or Russia ?

There's this thing called "The Constitution".....
Show us where it says what the limitations are to the "ARMS" we can "bear".
I'll give you some time, to realize how distorted your perception is.

Meanwhile, where are you really? China, Pakistan or Russia ?
The Constitution does not say you can't jump off a hydroelectric dam, either, but they have chain link to prevent all but the most determined from doing it. Oh,... oh,... those poor who people wish to jump and their constitutional rights.:eek:
Jackson, TN, just getting back from Lifeline Blood Center, enjoying my 1st cup of coffee for the day, and breakfast.
How bout you, Yuri? St. Petersburg?

Forum List

Back