Commies are desperate

Reminds me of Obama cheesin for the youth vote with his "Your first time should be with me" ad.. Yuck. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxDE1QCHA4]LENA DUNHAM: YOUR FIRST TIME PARODY! #MoreFreeCrap - YouTube[/ame]

lol

Not nearly as desperate as US righties now that the Mittster is taking a dive. :bye1:

I'm sorry, what dive is that? Isee the OBama campaign in full panick mode....they spent a boatload of cash in PA, a state they say they arent worried about.

AND look at those OBama campaign commercials

Not nearly as desperate as US righties now that the Mittster is taking a dive. :bye1:

Speaking of taking a dive, Obama's relief policies has them dumptster diving in NYC:

Sandy-Starved New Yorkers Dumpster Dive

'Homes and businesses in the Lower East Side and East Village are still without power and under water. Residents began dumpster diving outside a Key Food supermarket Thursday, looking for whatever food they can take. Jonathan Vigliotti reports.'

| NBC New York

I think Americans appreciate what Obama's doing about Sandy, but don't appreciate it when Mitt lies about Jeeps-to-China. They see one as doing his job and the other being a typical politician.

I think Americans appreciate what Obama's doing about Sandy, but don't appreciate it when Mitt lies about Jeeps-to-China. They see one as doing his job and the other being a typical politician.

Except Romney wasn't lying jackass. obama is far from doing his job.

Jeep says differently. You've got to quit listening to propaganda.

Jeep says differently. You've got to quit listening to propaganda.

Weird, I READ what came out of the mouth of Fiat. Sorry, you might need to hit second gear to keep up buddy.

Political desperation in three words..... "SECRETARY OF BUSINESS". :lmao:

Forum List

Back