Commie Antifa pro abortions losers running wild in LA

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
LOL and here they are carrying the Soviet Flag. These same losers have the Ukraine Flag in their bios.

The Left is trying to give the country, and more importantly, the 9 black robes a message as to what to expect if they don't behave.

I'm sure they all get death threats 24/7, along with threats to their family

It's how fascists roll, death, violence, oppression.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The Left is trying to give the country, and more importantly, the 9 black robes a message as to what to expect if they don't behave.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
They have used the judicial class as a way to move the nation left for many years. Repubs kept approving of their radical judges. Was it Biden yesterday who said that the Supreme Court was radical now? Really!

Generation dipshit in action. I'd like to give special thanks to the fucked-up parents and teachers for developing this dysfunctional bunch of assholes.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The fall of the Republic will come to pass if one of the Justices does get offed and the left celebrates it.

If that happens, all bets are off.

No surprise!

I have lived in the city of the angels (what a misnomer) since the 1940s.

Everyone is running wild in this area now.

Just yesterday, predators had the nerve to pull a home invasion in the tony suburb of Beverly Hills! A few years ago, they would not have dared show their faces in that "liberal" bastion.

And some people predict that the United States has a bright future!

Amazing!

Why is this news? It's LA where they riot if some thug gets manhandled when arrested, the weather is too hot or too cold, somebody says "global warming," or just cuz it's Wednesday and somebody needs a new TV.

Forum List

Back