Commander of Aircraft Carrier Who Called for Help With Virus Outbreak Is Fired

1586121402610.png

Captain Crozier was fired after a leak of a letter he had emailed to Navy leaders detailing the service's failures in dealing with a coronavirus outbreak on the U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt.

Navy Captain Removed From Carrier Tests Positive for Covid-19

Last edited:
"Today at my direction the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, was relieved of command by carrier strike group commander Rear Admiral Stewart Baker," Modly said during a Pentagon press briefing.

Modly told reporters that Crozier was removed for showing "extremely poor judgment" and creating a "firestorm" by too widely disseminating the memo detailing his concerns, copying some 20 to 30 people.

He said Crozier was not removed because of any evidence suggesting he leaked the memo to the press, but rather for allowing "the complexity of his challenge with the Covid breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally when acting professionally was what was needed the most at the time."

Rump? You're an as*
He broke the chain of command.

Actions have consequences despite your emotions
yep, they sure do. That captains crew now feel a greater loyalty to him than any one on the planet. He is about to emark into the wonderfull world of commercial shipping. With that captains license one can easily earn $875/day. I know because that is the license I am currently working on. That is what my captain makes and he is already trying to get this guys number.
No commercial shipping company will hire a captain who does not follow the chain of command.
At the first sign of pirates boarding his ship Crozier would be the first man in a lifeboat.
He's a coward.
Everyone who swerves in the US military is taught on day one to follow the chain of command........or face the consequences.
Crozier thought he could disregard this command.
read up: When service members shouldn’t follow orders
uedq2gb.jpg

"Today at my direction the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, was relieved of command by carrier strike group commander Rear Admiral Stewart Baker," Modly said during a Pentagon press briefing.

Modly told reporters that Crozier was removed for showing "extremely poor judgment" and creating a "firestorm" by too widely disseminating the memo detailing his concerns, copying some 20 to 30 people.

He said Crozier was not removed because of any evidence suggesting he leaked the memo to the press, but rather for allowing "the complexity of his challenge with the Covid breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally when acting professionally was what was needed the most at the time."

Rump? You're an as*
He broke the chain of command.

Actions have consequences despite your emotions
yep, they sure do. That captains crew now feel a greater loyalty to him than any one on the planet. He is about to emark into the wonderfull world of commercial shipping. With that captains license one can easily earn $875/day. I know because that is the license I am currently working on. That is what my captain makes and he is already trying to get this guys number.
No commercial shipping company will hire a captain who does not follow the chain of command.
At the first sign of pirates boarding his ship Crozier would be the first man in a lifeboat.
He's a coward.
Everyone who swerves in the US military is taught on day one to follow the chain of command........or face the consequences.
Crozier thought he could disregard this command.
read up: When service members shouldn’t follow orders
uedq2gb.jpg
I do not like one person messing with another. However this is the military. Not civilian life. Obama infected our military very badly. There are people that have become officers who will be slaughtered by their man in a ground war because of quota/PC designed incompetence. Watching communists at West Point/Annapolis and a dozen African American women at raise their fist for black power when becoming officers is nauseating. For that reason I would never serve with them if I could avoid it. We can have differences. But when lives are on the line, those differences if extreme could be the end of living.

Watching communists at West Point/Annapolis and a dozen African American women at raise their fist for black power when becoming officers is nauseating.
People making sh*t up is not nauseating??

Forum List

Back