'Commander & Chief Biden LIED': Secretary Of Defense, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, & USCENTCOM Commander

So why did Xiden lie? That's the big question.
Which time?

:p

When he said none of his advisors recommended we leave 2500 troops behind?

When he promised he would not leave Afghanistan until ALL Americans and allies had been evacuated?

When he declared Al Qaeda was not in Afghanistan?

When he accused USBP Agents of whipping illegals with horse reins?

When he said he never met with Burisma reps?

When he said no vaccines existed before he was sworn in as President?

When......

There are just so many....

Which time?

When he promised he would not leave Afghanistan until ALL Americans and allies had been evacuated?

When......

so many xiden cult lies

Which time?

When......

Stuttering lying Joe single handedly destroying the Dem party. :auiqs.jpg:

Millions of People came to see 45! Speak nobody showed to see sleepy joe talk about he loved kids jumping on his lap and how blonde his legs turned in the sun!
So what?! Chalk up another random non-point. #Fail

You made the statement, not me. If this is not what you meant, maybe you shouldn't have posted it.

"Don't pretend like you care about liars though after holding Trumps water for 4 years. You're playing politics and its obvious."
Thank you. My quote has nothing to do with equating crowd size lies to Afghanistan lies.

So why did Xiden lie? That's the big question.
Why? I suppose for the same reason anybody lies. To cover their ass. Maybe to hide embarrassment. Maybe to try and be reassuring. Maybe because of ego. I don’t know ask him

Biden is a failure!

1632979094461.png

HUA? WTF is that? Never seen it used before and Google is ambiguous.
It depends who you ask.

The OFFICIAL USMC definition is 'Heard, Understood, Acknowledged'
The unofficial definition in certain circumstances is 'Heads Up Asshole'
My response to you was the OFFICIAL definition, in case you were wondering.

It depends who you ask.

The OFFICIAL USMC definition is 'Heard, Understood, Acknowledged'
The unofficial definition in certain circumstances is 'Heads Up Asshole'
My response to you was the OFFICIAL definition, in case you were wondering.
Gotcha. In all my Navy years, I guess which predated this usage, I never heard a Marine use that term. I always heard "Oorah!"

The Army uses "Hooah" which basically means the same thing.

Gotcha. The Army uses "Hooah" which basically means the same thing.
Marines also use the term 'Yut'!

"Yut is a military term. Marines say "Yut" when they're motivated, for a yes response and sometimes out of sarcasm."

Hooyah is the battle cry used in the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard to build morale and signify verbal acknowledgment. ... "Hoorah" is also used by United States Navy Hospital Corpsmen, Masters-at-Arms and Seabees because of their close association with the Marine Corps.

Hooyah - Wikipedia​

Marines also use the term 'Yut'!

"Yut is a military term. Marines say "Yut" when they're motivated, for a yes response and sometimes out of sarcasm."

Hooyah is the battle cry used in the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard to build morale and signify verbal acknowledgment. ... "Hoorah" is also used by United States Navy Hospital Corpsmen, Masters-at-Arms and Seabees because of their close association with the Marine Corps.

Hooyah - Wikipedia

Wow! All those years hanging around Marines and that is another thing I have never heard. I have had several Marines that worked for me in my present job with the Army. They never uttered that word.

I guess you learn something new every day!:D

Wow! All those years hanging around Marines and that is another thing I have never heard. I have had several Marines that worked for me in my present job with the Army. They never uttered that word.

I guess you learn something new every day!:D
I had an entire conversation with a Marine one morning only using the word 'HUA' while I was working with their unit on an Op. I walked into the ready-room, where a Gunny Sergeant stood - he offered me a coffee cup, saying, "HUA?" I took the cup and answered, "HUA!" He poured me a cup of joe and I said 'HUA', which was taken as 'Thank you'. He replied, 'HUA!', which was meant as 'You're welcome'. We both took sips of coffee, he sighed and said, 'HUA', which I took as, 'That's some good coffee.' I responded with my own 'HUA' again, which was taken as 'I agree'. He smiled held up his cup, we tapped mugs, then he exited the room, giving one last 'HUA' as he left. It was the strangest damn conversation I ever had in my 30 years in.

1633024188677.png

"Holy Shit! My Top Military Generals & Advisors Just Exposed
The Fact That I am a Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier, That I
Have ZERO Credibility, That Nothing I Say Can Ever Be Trusted
Ever Again. If I didn't have the Fake News Media, Democrats,
and Snowflakes backing me no matter what I do, I might have
actually been in trouble this time."

Not to self, Extortion, Influence Peddling, Russian Money
Laundering, and taking millions from the CCP and Russia
during an election campaign - OK....getting 13 military
members killed and leaving Americans behind - very bad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back