'Commander & Chief Biden LIED': Secretary Of Defense, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, & USCENTCOM Commander

I think it’s obvious this looks like Biden’s caught in a yet another lie. He’s on a blistering pace, like none I’ve ever seen
What's really scary is that Biden may not have been totally aware. He may actually believe no one told him to leave troops there. This regime is a clusterfuck brought to US by cheating Democrats.

I'm talking about the daily and verifiable lies and mistruths that came out of Trumps pie hole and his White House on a near daily basis. Biden absolutely botched the withdrawal and lied about several things and he should be held accountable like he is right now. What I'm saying to you is that you ignore the lies from the top over the past 4 years while us sane people had to sit through them in disbelief. Now that you are awakened and rightfully outraged at our leaders lying to us, you should hold that feeling and apply it both ways because I just saw you make excuses for it over the past 4 years.
So all the damning testimony against each other and against Biden triggered your TDS...

"B...B....BUT Trump......Waaaaaaaaa!"

:p

Speaking as a leftist, I'm not sure where to go, one minute we like Milley for his politics, the next we have our POTUS to defend. Someone give me a narrative to adopt.

Trump lies, like 20 millions times. He said Pussy too, so fuck off everyone.
Austin, Milley, & McKenzie exposed Biden as a liar and failure...

All three admitted to piss-poor decisions that contributed to Joe's disaster...

McKenzie exposed Milley as a liar...

Milley lied, was caught lying, and was exposed as a traitor....

So you're embarrassed by these clowns & feel the need to defend Biden, so...

'B...b...but Trump said / Tweeted mean things ...Waaaaa!'

Bwuhahahaha! :p

General Milley admitted that there was ZERO possibility of President Trump ordering a strike / attack on China at the time he decided President Trump was 'crazy' and called the CCP to tell them he would 'warn them if an attack was ordered. '
-- Not long ago Milley stated he believed Trump was 'crazy' and that he called his CCP counterpart to let him know he would warn him if a decision to strike China was made.

TODAY Milley stated that he called his counterpart to decrease tensions between the US and China. He also said there was NO CONCERN / NO REASON TO BELIEVE TRUMP WOULD STRIKE CHINA.

In his earlier statements Milley declared he had the personal belief that Trump was 'crazy' BUT ADMITTED UNDER OATH TODAY THERE WAS NO CONCERN / BELIEF TRUMP WOULD STRIKE CHINA.
- So if there is no belief or anything that would case concern that he might strike China:
1. WHY WOULD MILLEY NEED TO CALL HIS COUNTERPART AND TELL THEM TRUMPHAD NO PLANS TO STRIKE THE CCP?
2. WHY WOULD THERE BE A NEED TO 'DE-ESCALATE TENSIONS' WHEN THERE WAS NEVER ANY INDICATION TRUMP WOULD STRIKE CHINA? WHY WOULD TENSIONS BE HIGH WITH CHINA? WHO HAD BEEN TELLING TRUMP STRIKING THEM WAS A POSSIBILITY?

In his earlier statements he said he told his counterpart he would warn the CCP if there was going to be a strike. TODAY he said he called his counterpart to de-escalate tensions. There is a HUGE difference between calling our enemy to tell them there is no threat of US attack and offering our enemy your service to warn them if / when the US decides to attack them.
China OWNS BIDEN...we all know this. We all know about the cash $$$ being funneled to Biden via his Pedo son. ERGO obvious answer is....

Milley wanted his job in the BIDEN administration so he called up BIDEN's bosses to show he was one of them, and Biden hired his ass.

Did you think my statement was about Trump?! Try reading again. It’s about YOU.

About ME, huh? From your post:

"I'm talking about the daily and verifiable lies and mistruths that came out of Trumps pie hole and his White House on a near daily basis."

You're such a f*ing LIAR- I love how you continuously copy Biden in destroying your credibility, proving nothing you say / post can be believed.

Paying any attention to you is such a proven waste of time.... :p

Go away, lying TDS-suffering Troll.

About ME, huh? From your post:

"I'm talking about the daily and verifiable lies and mistruths that came out of Trumps pie hole and his White House on a near daily basis."

You're such a f*ing LIAR- I love how you continuously copy Biden in destroying your credibility, proving nothing you say / post can be believed.

Paying any attention to you is such a proven waste of time.... :p

Go away, lying TDS-suffering Troll.
Yes I was talking about how YOU ignored and excused those things. But now that you’ve apparently awakened to the injustice of being lied to by those in power perhaps you can be less of a hypocrite moving forward

Yes I was talking about how YOU ignored and excused those things. But now that you’ve apparently awakened to the injustice of being lied to by those in power perhaps you can be less of a hypocrite moving forward
'B...b...b...but Trump....and you....'

The way you continue to try to hijack the thread and now attack me to defend / save your ass is just pathetic. Can you just try to stick to the topic, snowflake?

'B...b...b...but Trump....and you....'

The way you continue to try to hijack the thread and now attack me to defend / save your ass is just pathetic. Can you just try to stick to the topic, snowflake?
Im just saying now that youre awake… just stay that way. I’ve addressed the topic of the thread. You’re trying to make old news sound new.

"Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., said Tuesday that President Biden “lied” about his decision to withdraw from Afghanistan for political purposes"

Some Republican senator said Joe lied?

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I tell you.
I presume by now that you realize that three generals said, at the hearing yesterday, that President Joe Biden lied repeatedly. EACH one said they had advised the President that we must keep 2,500 to 4,000 troops in Afghanistan to maintain stability and to maintain the airbase at Bagram. One of the largest, most sophisticated bases in the world and is now being run by China.

China must really have President Biden by the short hairs.

May God Bless and please save the United States of America.

Last edited:
First of all, why are you sorry? Second, didn't we just determine that nothing was "just exposed"?? All this was known in August. You're a broken record.

Yes Joe lied and his credibility took a hit as it should, he will need to work to earn back the peoples trust. Don't pretend like you care about liars though after holding Trumps water for 4 years. You're playing politics and its obvious
maxresdefault%20%281%29-S.jpg

President Donald Trump exaggerated about crowd sizes, a beautiful wall and dozens of other trivial things.

President Joe Biden and his crime syndicate have lied to us about the content of Hunter's laptops, that the border is closed while a million illegal immigrants will cross it this year. Fentanyl deaths are skyrocketing due to our borders being open.

Biden flat out lied about the advice he received from his generals and stupidly launched an air attack on seven kids and an aid worker. Oh, lest we ever forget that he lied about the thirteen soldiers killed by a suicide bomber at the entrance of the Kabul Airport.

Biden is lying about the cost of his insane "Infrastructure" bill. The spending bill, instead of costing "only" $3.5 TRILLION will actually cost over $5 TRILLION. All of which, according to Biden, will COST US NOTHING! Wow, the cherry trees in Washington will be budding out in $100.00 bills this spring.

Need we continue? What does it take for you to face reality? We have a major Clusterf*** and you're singing "Everything is Beautiful".

Come on man!

maxresdefault%20%281%29-S.jpg

President Donald Trump exaggerated about crowd sizes, a beautiful wall and dozens of other trivial things.

President Joe Biden and his crime syndicate have lied to us about the content of Hunter's laptops, that the border is closed while a million illegal immigrants will cross it this year. Fentanyl deaths are skyrocketing due to our borders being open.

Biden flat out lied about the advice he received from his generals and stupidly launched an air attack on seven kids and an aid worker. Oh, lest we ever forget that he lied about the thirteen soldiers killed by a suicide bomber at the entrance of the Kabul Airport.

Biden is lying about the cost of his insane "Infrastructure" bill. The spending bill, instead of costing "only" $3.5 TRILLION will actually cost over $5 TRILLION. All of which, according to Biden, will COST US NOTHING! Wow, the cherry trees in Washington will be budding out in $100.00 bills this spring.

Need we continue? What does it take for you to face reality? We have a major Clusterf*** and you're singing "Everything is Beautiful".

Come on man!
Wait wait… you think I’m equating Trump lying about crowd sizes to Biden lying about Afghanistan?! Is that really the point you thought I was making?!

Wait wait… you think I’m equating Trump lying about crowd sizes to Biden lying about Afghanistan?! Is that really the point you thought I was making?!
Millions of People came to see 45! Speak nobody showed to see sleepy joe talk about he loved kids jumping on his lap and how blonde his legs turned in the sun!

Day 2:
More 'Biden Lied'
New Twist: Austin, Miley Throw State Department / Blinken Under The Bus

Def Secy Austin blames State Department for failed evacuation of civilians from Afghanistan
BIDEN CABINET CLASH

Def Secy Austin blames State Department for failed evacuation of civilians from Afghanistan

Top Pentagon officials blamed the State Department for not beginning evacuations of civilians from Afghanistan sooner, calling the efforts "chaotic," while defending the "skill and leadership" of U.S. troops during a hearing before the House Armed Services Committee Wednesday focused on the military withdrawal.

The U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan was complete on Aug. 31, after successfully evacuating more than 124,000 individuals from Kabul – including 6,000 American citizens. Despite the large number of evacuations prior to the withdrawal date, at least 100 American citizens and thousands of Afghan allies remain in Afghanistan.

You made the statement, not me. If this is not what you meant, maybe you shouldn't have posted it.

"Don't pretend like you care about liars though after holding Trumps water for 4 years. You're playing politics and its obvious."

Forum List

Back