'Commander & Chief Biden LIED': Secretary Of Defense, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, & USCENTCOM Commander

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
AND SECT OF DEFENSE AUSTIN JUST GOT ROASTED FOR SUBMITTING A PLAN TO EVACUATE THE MILITARY 1ST BEFORE EVACUATING ALL US CITIZENS.....

WATCH: Milley says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, Biden claimed he was never told
COMMANDER CONTRADICTED \ LIVE NOW

WATCH: Milley says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, Biden claimed he was never told

President Biden, Secretary of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley, and USCENTCOM Commander McKenzie are ALL getting ROASTED before Congress today.

The Committee members drove the point home, through the answers to their questions from Austin, Milley, and McKenzie, that President Biden LIED numerous times about the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Austin and Milley made it clear repeatedly that Biden ignored their advice regarding giving up Bagram, methods of withdrawal, and regarding failed decisions Biden made.

MILLEY: BIDEN LIED WHEN HE SAID AL QAEDA WAS NO LONGER IN AFGHANISTAN.

Milley contradicts Biden, says he recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said Tuesday that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he received no such recommendation.

“I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan,” Milley said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Milley was asked if he is going to resign over the fact that Biden ignored his advice and the withdrawal ended in such a disaster. Milley said he would not.

Congress members BLASTED Milley for calling the disastrous withdrawal an 'Extraordinary Success' despite the fact that numerous tactical and strategic mistakes made, despite 13 American service members were killed, and despite the fact that AMERICANS WERE LEFT BEHIND.

MILLEY WAS FORCED TO ADMIT THE WITHDRAWAL WAS A FAILURE OVERALL:

Milley calls U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan a 'strategic failure'​

Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday that the U.S. military evacuation from Afghanistan last month was a “strategic failure.”​
“It was a logistical success, but a strategic failure,” Milley said during a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee. “And I think those are two different."

Milley says he won’t resign over Biden not taking his advice on Afghanistan

“Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest,” Milley said. “My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice."

Sect of Defense Austin was HAMMERED for proposing and carrying out a withdrawal plan that consisted in taking out the military before evacuating Americans, something that has never been done before. Austin feebly attempted to defend himself by claiming a NEO operation is responsible for the evacuation of citizens and a withdrawal was a military operation. Congressmen, again, HAMMERED Austin, reminding him a NEO IS a military-run evacuation, one that should have been executed before pulling the military out of Afghanistan.

BIDEN WAS BOUND BY NO AGREEMENTS
SEVERAL CONGRESS MEMBERS DROVE HOME THE POINT THAT THE EXCUSE THAT BIDEN WAS BOUND TO THE DEAL MADE BETWEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE TALIBAN IS COMPLETEL BULLSHIT, THAT BIDEN WAS NO MORE BOUND TO THE DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN THAN HE WAS BOUND TO TRUMP'S CNXED CLIMATE ACCORD, CNXED IRAN DEAL, OR AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN SOUTH AMERICAN NATIONS AND MEXICO REGARDING IMMIGRATIONS!

FINALLY, FOR NOW:

Austin (and Milley) repeatedly gave the WH talking point that 'AMERICANS WERE NOT LEFT BEHIND' because we are still working to get Americans out.

Austin was brutally 'SHOT IN THE FACE' as he was called out for reciting the Biden Administration Talking point while the FACT is the United States military and govt DID leave Americans behind....which is why we are now scrambling to try to get them out.

GEN McKenzie was extremely and honorable, showed great leadership, by declaring that HE is solely responsible for the drone strike tha killed a US aid worker and 10 children. He pointed out that it was in his Area of Responsibility (AOR), that it was his Command, and therefor it is his fault.
- Even though he probably just ended his own career by making this declaration, I hope Joe Biden was watching this. Despite claiming anything that went wrong under his Presidency would be his fault because 'the buck stops here', Biden has blamed anyone and everyone for this disaster.

WE LEARNED SO FAR TODAY:
- BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF
- BIDEN DID NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF HIS MILITARY ADVISORS / EXPERTS
- BIDEN WAS NOT BOUND BY TRUMP'S DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN
- AL QAEDA IS IN AFGHANISTAN
- WE ARE STILL AT WAR BECAUSE AL QAEDA IS AT WAR WITH US
- TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC MISTAKES WERE MADE THAT CONTRIBUTED IN THIS DISASTER
- SECRETARY OF DEFENSE AUSTIN PRESENTED AND CONDUCTED A HORRIBLE PLAN TO EVACUATE AMERICANS AND WITHDRAWAL
- GEN McKENZIE DEMONSTRATED WHAT A TRUE LEADER LOOKS LIKE BY ACCEPTING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DRONE STRIKE THAT KILLED 10 INNOCENT PEOPLE. HE SHOWED MORE LEADERSHIP, MORE CHARACTER, AND MORE INTEGRITY THAN THE PRESIDENT / COMMANDER AND CHIEF.
- THE WITHDRAWAL WAS A DISASTER.
- BIDEN AT LEAST NEEDS TO BE CENSURED FOR LYING TO / MISLEADING THE NATION AND CONGRESS
- AUSTIN AND MILLEY SHOULD BOTH BE FIRED.

You do realize these two can lie to Congress and never be held accountable. like the many others never indicted. I would put 0 stock in their testimony because they are traitors, for one, and liars prepared to you tell anything but the real truth. This is just another narrative pushing smokescreen.

“Retaining Bagram would have required putting as many as 5,000 U.S. troops in harm's way just to operate and defend it,” Austin said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Austin attempted to defend the horrible decision to abandon Bagram by claiming we would have put 5,000 troops in Bagram...to which he received the factual point that had he not decided to pull the military out 1st we would not have had to have sent 5,000 troops back in.

Ouch!

AND SECT OF DEFENSE AUSTIN JUST GOT ROASTED FOR SUBMITTING A PLAN TO EVACUATE THE MILITARY 1ST BEFORE EVACUATING ALL US CITIZENS.....

President Biden, Secretary of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley, and USCENTCOM Commander McKenzie are ALL getting ROASTED before Congress today.

The Committee members drove the point home, through the answers to their questions from Austin, Milley, and McKenzie, that President Biden LIED numerous times about the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Austin and Milley made it clear repeatedly that Biden ignored their advice regarding giving up Bagram, methods of withdrawal, and regarding failed decisions Biden made.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said Tuesday that he recommended the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan prior to the chaotic military withdrawal last month, appearing to contradict Biden’s statements that he received no such recommendation.

“I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan,” Milley said in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Milley was asked if he is going to resign over the fact that Biden ignored his advice and the withdrawal ended in such a disaster. Milley said he would not.

Congress members BLASTED Milley for calling the disastrous withdrawal an 'Extraordinary Success' despite the fact that numerous tactical and strategic mistakes made, despite 13 American service members were killed, and despite the fact that AMERICANS WERE LEFT BEHIND.

“It was a logistical success, but a strategic failure,” Milley said during a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee. “And I think those are two different."

“Resigning is a really serious thing. It's a political act, if I’m resigning in protest,” Milley said. “My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the president. And that's my legal requirement. That's what the law is. The president doesn't have to agree with that advice."

Sect of Defense Austin was HAMMERED for proposing and carrying out a withdrawal plan that consisted in taking out the military before evacuating Americans, something that has never been done before. Austin feebly attempted to defend himself by claiming a NEO operation is responsible for the evacuation of citizens and a withdrawal was a military operation. Congressmen, again, HAMMERED Austin, reminding him a NEO IS a military-run evacuation, one that should have been executed before pulling the military out of Afghanistan.

SEVERAL CONGRESS MEMBERS DROVE HOME THE POINT THAT THE EXCUSE THAT BIDEN WAS BOUND TO THE DEAL MADE BETWEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE TALIBAN IS COMPLETEL BULLSHIT, THAT BIDEN WAS NO MORE BOUND TO THE DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN THAN HE WAS BOUND TO TRUMP'S CNXED CLIMATE ACCORD, CNXED IRAN DEAL, OR AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN SOUTH AMERICAN NATIONS AND MEXICO REGARDING IMMIGRATIONS!

FINALLY, FOR NOW:

Austin (and Milley) repeatedly gave the WH talking point that 'AMERICANS WERE NOT LEFT BEHIND' because we are still working to get Americans out.

Austin was brutally 'SHOT IN THE FACE' as he was called out for reciting the Biden Administration Talking point while the FACT is the United States military and govt DID leave Americans behind....which is why we are now scrambling to try to get them out.

GEN McKenzie was extremely and honorable, showed great leadership, by declaring that HE is solely responsible for the drone strike tha killed a US aid worker and 10 children. He pointed out that it was in his Area of Responsibility (AOR), that it was his Command, and therefor it is his fault.
- Even though he probably just ended his own career by making this declaration, I hope Joe Biden was watching this. Despite claiming anything that went wrong under his Presidency would be his fault because 'the buck stops here', Biden has blamed anyone and everyone for this disaster.

WE LEARNED SO FAR TODAY:
- BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF
- SECRETARY OF DEFENSE AUSTIN PRESENTED AND CONDUCTED A HORRIBLE PLAN TO EVACUATE AMERICANS AND WITHDRAWAL
- GEN McKENZIE DEMONSTRATED WHAT A TRUE LEADER LOOKS LIKE BY ACCEPTING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DRONE STRIKE THAT KILLED 10 INNOCENT PEOPLE. HE SHOWED MORE LEADERSHIP, MORE CHARACTER, AND MORE INTEGRITY THAN THE PRESIDENT / COMMANDER AND CHIEF.
- BIDEN AT LEAST NEEDS TO BE CENSURED FOR LYING TO / MISLEADING THE NATION AND CONGRESS

Wow, you sure put a lot of work into showing what we’ve all already known since August

"Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., said Tuesday that President Biden “lied” about his decision to withdraw from Afghanistan for political purposes"

Some Republican senator said Joe lied?

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I tell you.

"Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., said Tuesday that President Biden “lied” about his decision to withdraw from Afghanistan for political purposes"

Some Republican senator said Joe lied?

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I tell you.
Sasse is a RINO. His complaint is part of a dog and pony show.

FINALLY, FOR NOW:

WE LEARNED SO FAR TODAY:
- BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF

Let's get a transcript of those calls to Biden

FINALLY, FOR NOW:

WE LEARNED SO FAR TODAY:
- BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF

They all caused the death of innocent people needlessly------if they were regular people, they would be in jail now awaiting trial.

threestoogeskjdhskdjfsh1.jpg

General Milley admitted that there was ZERO possibility of President Trump ordering a strike / attack on China at the time he decided President Trump was 'crazy' and called the CCP to tell them he would 'warn them if an attack was ordered. '
-- Not long ago Milley stated he believed Trump was 'crazy' and that he called his CCP counterpart to let him know he would warn him if a decision to strike China was made.

TODAY Milley stated that he called his counterpart to decrease tensions between the US and China. He also said there was NO CONCERN / NO REASON TO BELIEVE TRUMP WOULD STRIKE CHINA.

In his earlier statements Milley declared he had the personal belief that Trump was 'crazy' BUT ADMITTED UNDER OATH TODAY THERE WAS NO CONCERN / BELIEF TRUMP WOULD STRIKE CHINA.
- So if there is no belief or anything that would case concern that he might strike China:
1. WHY WOULD MILLEY NEED TO CALL HIS COUNTERPART AND TELL THEM TRUMPHAD NO PLANS TO STRIKE THE CCP?
2. WHY WOULD THERE BE A NEED TO 'DE-ESCALATE TENSIONS' WHEN THERE WAS NEVER ANY INDICATION TRUMP WOULD STRIKE CHINA? WHY WOULD TENSIONS BE HIGH WITH CHINA? WHO HAD BEEN TELLING TRUMP STRIKING THEM WAS A POSSIBILITY?

In his earlier statements he said he told his counterpart he would warn the CCP if there was going to be a strike. TODAY he said he called his counterpart to de-escalate tensions. There is a HUGE difference between calling our enemy to tell them there is no threat of US attack and offering our enemy your service to warn them if / when the US decides to attack them.

Forum List

Back