Commandeer in Thief Joe says Burn Loot Murder Riots Unified the Nation

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Dementia man is at it again. He is claiming the "fiery but peaceful" riots that ravaged the Dem run cities in 2020 sparked a unifying movement.
It did the exact opposite but lefty supporters don't know any better.
Outside of big cities, there is little agreement with anything he has to say.
Nothing like an installed meat puppet in a diaper lying to the entire country & stoking more division.
Our country is fractured beyond repair & elections won't stop what's coming.

Two summers ago, in the middle of a pandemic, we saw protests across the nation the likes of which you hadn’t seen since the 1960s.

They unified people of every race and generation. Athletes and sports leagues boycotted and postponed games. Companies and workers proclaimed “Black Lives Matter.” Students staged solidarity walkouts.

Dementia man is at it again. He is claiming the "fiery but peaceful" riots that ravaged the Dem run cities in 2020 sparked a unifying movement.
It did the exact opposite but lefty supporters don't know any better.
Outside of big cities, there is little agreement with anything he has to say.
Nothing like an installed meat puppet in a diaper lying to the entire country & stoking more division.
Our country is fractured beyond repair & elections won't stop what's coming.

Two summers ago, in the middle of a pandemic, we saw protests across the nation the likes of which you hadn’t seen since the 1960s.

They unified people of every race and generation. Athletes and sports leagues boycotted and postponed games. Companies and workers proclaimed “Black Lives Matter.” Students staged solidarity walkouts.

It's amazing what those little marxist faggots make him read. Poor Brandon, struggling to feign compassion for the murdered Uvalde children... it's impossible to make that stuttering fuck look human.

school shooting.jpg

It certainly screwed my head on straight concerning dem plantation blacks. They are much worse than I thought.

I am happy to see that more sensible blacks have left the dem plantation. The dems only have 65% of them now. The only other bunch they are above water with is vapid college educated women under 30. Good luck winning elections with that.

Of course I'll get called a "racist" for lauding the 35% that are referred to as "race traitors" by the dem plantation blacks.....That's just fine, they can hurl all the lame social constructs at me they like and I'll just laugh at them.

The Democrat and Press exploited the George Floyd death to help Biden.
Floyd died from a drug overdose and covid, the police did not kill him.
The police kill about twice as many white suspects annually and the Dems/Press never make any of them a political or racial issue because that would not help their racist narrative.
If Floyd had been white, you would have never heard of him.

Forum List

Back