Coming Soon to Pyongyang!

Little bit of this too!

You DO realize that carpet bombing is considered a war crime under the Geneva Conventions, don't you?

Carpet bombing, also known as saturation bombing, is a large aerial bombing done in a progressive manner to inflict damage in every part of a selected area of land.[1][2][3][4] The phrase evokes the image of explosions completely covering an area, in the same way that a carpet covers a floor. Carpet bombing is usually achieved by dropping many unguided bombs.

The term obliteration bombing is sometimes used to describe especially intensified bombing with the intention of destroying a city or a large part of the city.[5] The term area bombing refers to indiscriminate bombing of an area,[5] and also encompasses cases of carpet bombing, including obliteration bombing. It was used in that sense especially during World War II.[5] Carpet bombing of cities, towns, villages, or other areas containing a concentration of civilians is considered a war crime[6] as of the 1977 Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions.

Carpet bombing - Wikipedia

So, you would have our military commit war crimes just to satisfy your blood lust?

Who gives a fuck. Kill em all...let God sort em out!

All you Trumpanzee's can follow Trump into hell.....but just realize all you fuckers are on your own.

Please elaborate

-Geaux

You will see. Carpet bombing and SMART weapons won't give the predominately all white conservative military a victory. Liberal Americans know better than you Trumpanzee's into and unnecessary war of choice and profit.

Little bit of this too!

You DO realize that carpet bombing is considered a war crime under the Geneva Conventions, don't you?

Carpet bombing, also known as saturation bombing, is a large aerial bombing done in a progressive manner to inflict damage in every part of a selected area of land.[1][2][3][4] The phrase evokes the image of explosions completely covering an area, in the same way that a carpet covers a floor. Carpet bombing is usually achieved by dropping many unguided bombs.

The term obliteration bombing is sometimes used to describe especially intensified bombing with the intention of destroying a city or a large part of the city.[5] The term area bombing refers to indiscriminate bombing of an area,[5] and also encompasses cases of carpet bombing, including obliteration bombing. It was used in that sense especially during World War II.[5] Carpet bombing of cities, towns, villages, or other areas containing a concentration of civilians is considered a war crime[6] as of the 1977 Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions.

So, you would have our military commit war crimes just to satisfy your blood lust?

All you Trumpanzee's can follow Trump into hell.....but just realize all you fuckers are on your own.

Please elaborate

-Geaux

You will see. Carpet bombing and SMART weapons won't give the predominately all white conservative military a victory. Liberal Americans know better than you Trumpanzee's into and unnecessary war of choice and profit.

You mean like Obama's worthless bombing campaign in Syria? Or when Slick Willie Clinton sent some T-Hawks into empty buildings to get the heat off him?

-Geaux

Little bit of this too!

Please elaborate

-Geaux

You mean like Obama's worthless bombing campaign in Syria? Or when Slick Willie Clinton sent some T-Hawks into empty buildings to get the heat off him?

-Geaux
What plans does Trump have for starting a nuclear war???

Its disgusting how people can be so giddy and aroused by war and destruction.

How so, War shows how much you love the gods.
We are made in godly images,

I don't know if you're serious or trolling.

Can I be both? Or do I need to choose one?
btw. What's a troll?

A troll is someone who says outrageous or funny things with the sole intention to spark a strong response from people.

Please elaborate

-Geaux

-Geaux
What plans does Trump have for starting a nuclear war???

I didn't know he was

-Geaux

Thats fine with us. Get out of here, fucking liberal.
You conservative fucks cant' win a war.

And neither could Obama in Afghanistan :badgrin:

-Geaux
Bush had 8 fucking years to settle Afghanistan!!!!!!

So did Obama but he decided to escalate the war

-Geaux
The General's, the congress, and the military industrial complex escalated the war.

WOW!?

Drump_Tri_Fluoride-in-the-morning.gif

From the latimes, by the way.
President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war
U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
Little bit of this too!

Please elaborate

-Geaux

Its disgusting how people can be so giddy and aroused by war and destruction.

How so, War shows how much you love the gods.
We are made in godly images,

I don't know if you're serious or trolling.

Can I be both? Or do I need to choose one?
btw. What's a troll?

A troll is someone who says outrageous or funny things with the sole intention to spark a strong response from people.

Okay, I'm not that. Hmm?
So I guess we go with serious.

Forum List

Back