Comics in the White House

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book, joining women like Vice President Kamala Harris, nun Mother Theresa and country star Dolly Parton in TidalWave Comics' "Female Force" series.

Will she also become a millionaire from writing a "book"?

Last edited:
Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book, joining women like Vice President Kamala Harris, nun Mother Theresa and country star Dolly Parton in TidalWave Comics' "Female Force" series.

I'd be surprised if she didn't but I'd guess she'll wait to they are out of the WH. This is America, they are Americans, and what is more American than cashing in on your fame?

I'd be surprised if she didn't but I'd guess she'll wait to they are out of the WH. This is America, they are Americans, and what is more American than cashing in on your fame?

What is more Democrat than being a piece of shit asshole?

I just threw up a little in my mouth. The slavish cult-like adoration the media throws on those inept and incompetent nobodies is truly sickening.

May heaps of spilled fuck be upon their heads forever and ever, amen.

She should make it out of the WH, not too sure about Dementia Joe though.

A new genre of comic books; PROPAGANDA COMICS!

Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book

Gee, 50 days in and Jill gets a coloring book for herself that no one actually wants.

50 days in, Melania couldn't hire anyone to make her a dress!

These books by Democrats are a scam.

The Clintons and Obamas made a killing off the scam. They write a book and the Democrat donors buys them up as an underhanded payoff to the sleazeballs.

Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book

Gee, 50 days in and Jill gets a coloring book for herself that no one actually wants.

50 days in, Melania couldn't hire anyone to make her a dress!

These books by Democrats are a scam.

The Clintons and Obamas made a killing off the scam. They write a book and the Democrat donors buys them up as an underhanded payoff to the sleazeballs.

It's all to promote a non-existent reality by the democrats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back