What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comics in the White House

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book, joining women like Vice President Kamala Harris, nun Mother Theresa and country star Dolly Parton in TidalWave Comics' "Female Force" series.

Will she also become a millionaire from writing a "book"?

Last edited:

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe she can tell the kids what gumball machine she got her doctorate diploma out of.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
She's almost as big a fraud as her senile husband and worthless drug-addled stepson...

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Comic book- fitting for an inhabitant in the District of Criminals-

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book, joining women like Vice President Kamala Harris, nun Mother Theresa and country star Dolly Parton in TidalWave Comics' "Female Force" series.

I'd be surprised if she didn't but I'd guess she'll wait to they are out of the WH. This is America, they are Americans, and what is more American than cashing in on your fame?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe she can tell the kids what gumball machine she got her doctorate diploma out of.

Hey, she got her Doctorate by writing a paper about kids dropping out of Junior College. That is real academics there. ;)

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'd be surprised if she didn't but I'd guess she'll wait to they are out of the WH. This is America, they are Americans, and what is more American than cashing in on your fame?

What is more Democrat than being a piece of shit asshole?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey, she got her Doctorate by writing a paper about kids dropping out of Junior College. That is real academics there. ;)
It was on Carlson's show. He pointed out her many mistakes. It was written by an idiot.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I just threw up a little in my mouth. The slavish cult-like adoration the media throws on those inept and incompetent nobodies is truly sickening.

May heaps of spilled fuck be upon their heads forever and ever, amen.

OP
Thinker101

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She should make it out of the WH, not too sure about Dementia Joe though.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A new genre of comic books; PROPAGANDA COMICS!

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book

Gee, 50 days in and Jill gets a coloring book for herself that no one actually wants.

50 days in, Melania couldn't hire anyone to make her a dress!

These books by Democrats are a scam.

The Clintons and Obamas made a killing off the scam. They write a book and the Democrat donors buys them up as an underhanded payoff to the sleazeballs.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
Jill Biden is getting her own biographical comic book

Gee, 50 days in and Jill gets a coloring book for herself that no one actually wants.

50 days in, Melania couldn't hire anyone to make her a dress!

These books by Democrats are a scam.

The Clintons and Obamas made a killing off the scam. They write a book and the Democrat donors buys them up as an underhanded payoff to the sleazeballs.

It's all to promote a non-existent reality by the democrats.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Thinker101

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal