Comical Thread:Please Share Your Stories Of Peril,Cheating Death,Helicopter Sniper Incidents,Etc.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:flameth:And why not tell our stories? Brian Williams Did! What a Hero!!:laugh::laugh2:. But then again, haven't we all been in dire straights/near death predicaments? For example, rescuing a damsel in distress, vigilante situations, pushing a very near sighted pedestrian out of the way of a speeding car, rescuing a drunk who fell onto a subway railway track, and like most of us, who hasn't come close to being shot down in our helicopters flying over enemy territory. So lets hear your stories, even if you are not sure if it really happened, maybe you were in a daze at the time, or you are pretty sure it happened but you also recall that you may have been in a mild coma at the time.:boobies::eusa_whistle::smoke:

So there I was, somewhere deep in the rain forest hanging with my boy Arnold. A nine foot alien is shooting at us with some shoulder launched death ray. Arnold says "Mike we are goners it's been an honor, sir". I say "Bullshit Arnold get it together, look all we have to do is smear this mud on see, that big ugly crab face only sees thermally." Oh wait a minute, I could be misremembering....

myDdwu9.jpg

• Banned
wasn't it Brian Williams who flew his helicopter equipped with a nuclear warhead and had to fly it into a massive alien space ship from Uranus, in act of heroism being DC was under sniper attack from the alien craft? and then the bomb went off disintergrating the ship to smitherines as Brian came floating back to earth via parachute provided by Hillary Clinton.

back in 1968 i singlehandedly took out over 10,000 viet cong by strafing them with my piper cub and a single shot .22 rifle !
LOL! I Beleive you !!!
Well I think it was back in 1997? Im not sure, I had brain damage that year. But I recalll, hopping into a military helicopter, I beleive it was in the Vatican right after Pope Johnson gave a speech to about 3 Million Italians. All I can remember was that I had this device on me, and it was about to blow in about 2/3 minutes. it was going to be the equivalent of "The Big Bang". I remember being about 50 miles into the stratosphere, then I remember me and the pilot jumping out with parachutes, then the explosion, and when we landed, Rome looked like it was hit by a 10.8 earthquake. I think the following day they put me on the list for the next pope.

Forum List

Back