Comey's latest letter should give Clinton a bump of 3% - Nate Silver

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
How Much Did Comey Hurt Clinton’s Chances?

So will the latest Comey letter help Clinton? That’s also hard to say, and any change will really come too late to be picked up upon by most polls. It’s also plausible that the headlines themselves aren’t particularly helpful to Clinton, even if the news itself is. The Washington Post’s current web headline, for instance, is “FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email,” which reminds readers that Clinton was being investigated by the FBI for her email practices. Still, betting markets show Clinton’s probability of winning the election improving by about 3 percentage points on the news.

I take it from Nate that Hillary will now win.

As it says in the Good Book:

"Comey giveth and Comey taketh away." but

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

Yeah, OK.

Still, you're buying a 3% bump from a single newspaper headline/story? Really?
One single headline? Try major headline news everywhere....NO NEW CHARGES. Check out for yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
"Major headline" for political flacks and spin merchants. Most everyone else is watching football or out enjoying some unseasonably warm weather.

I'm still not buying the fairy tale that anyone is going to get a 3% bump in one day, let alone a Sunday.

Yeah, OK.

Still, you're buying a 3% bump from a single newspaper headline/story? Really?
One single headline? Try major headline news everywhere....NO NEW CHARGES. Check out for yourself.

"Major headline" for political flacks and spin merchants. Most everyone else is watching football or out enjoying some unseasonably warm weather.

I'm still not buying the fairy tale that anyone is going to get a 3% bump in one day, let alone a Sunday.
3% yeah, that may be a strech...I'll give you that. ..but she's stoped the bleeding..well..Comey did.

3% yeah, that may be a strech...I'll give you that. ..but she's stoped the bleeding..well..Comey did.

If you're going to make such an obvious exaggeration, my better judgement says you got a bump of about 0%.
0%? Okay, she still wins. Can't wait what you post when she does....maybe a rigged election? An argument for losers. As Trump and his deplorable will be.

Forum List

Back