Comey Testifies That Lynch Tampered With The Email Investigation

Trump's lawyer's statement was Fabulous!

Comey is a LEAKER!

He also said Comey lied about Trump trying to get Flynn off the hook.
If Trump does have audio Comey may be in deep shit!!

Comey is a Swamp Weasel. His performance may play well to the Prog-Dem-MSM-Political class...but Normal People see the contrast between Comey's sleaziness/duplicity and Trump just acting like regular person who wants to have the truth told about him in public.

Comey testified that Former AG Loretta Lynch pressured him into not calling Hillary's email investigation an investigation. That's a clear cut case of tampering if I ever saw one!!!

What else did the former AG do to protect Hillary???

1847ad4d-3ce6-430f-b21d-5a321968ff7c-large16x9_AP_17123520570943.jpg

Better not give icebergslim your home address
Comey says former Obama AG pressured him on Clinton email case

For the first time, former FBI Director James Comey, who is testifying today before the Senate Intelligence Committee, said that President Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to call the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email scandal a "matter" and not an "investigation."

Under questioning by panel chairman Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), Comey said that he was uncomfortable with the unexpected meeting Lynch had with former President Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac last year.

Comey said that meeting convinced him that the independence of the investigation was tainted with regard to the Justice Department and led him to go public with the bureau's findings on Clinton.
Better not give iceberg slim your home address

'That gave me a queasy feeling': Comey says Obama's attorney general urged him not to call Clinton email probe an 'investigation'

Former FBI Director James Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch had made him uncomfortable when she asked him to refer to the probe into Hillary Clinton's emails a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

"That gave me a queasy feeling," Comey said, adding that Lynch's directive "confused me and concerned" him.

"That was one of the bricks in the load that led me to conclude I have to step away from the department if we're to close this case credibly," Comey continued.

Comey brought up Lynch's request after being asked by the committee chairman, Sen. Richard Burr, whether his decision last July to publicly announce the results of the FBI's investigation into Clinton's emails was due to a widely criticized meeting on an airport tarmac the previous month between Lynch and former President Bill Clinton.

Although both Lynch and Bill Clinton have denied they discussed the email probe during their private meeting and instead made small talk about golf and Clinton's grandchildren, both received intense blowback over creating the appearance of impropriety during an ongoing investigation. At the time of the tarmac meeting, Hillary Clinton was the Democratic nominee for president.

That backlash ultimately led Lynch to say she would accept the findings of the FBI and career prosecutors who were investigating Clinton's use of a private email server when she was secretary of state.

In his testimony, Comey confirmed that the tarmac meeting was the deciding factor in making his announcement independently from the Department of Justice.

"In an ultimately conclusive way, that was the thing that capped it for me," Comey testified. "I had to do something separately to protect the credibility of the investigation, which meant both the FBI and the Justice Department."...

Even when "investigating" Trump, the Democrats only make themselves look more crooked and corrupt.

Comey testified that Former AG Loretta Lynch pressured him into not calling Hillary's email investigation an investigation. That's a clear cut case of tampering if I ever saw one!!!

What else did the former AG do to protect Hillary???

1847ad4d-3ce6-430f-b21d-5a321968ff7c-large16x9_AP_17123520570943.jpg

Comey says former Obama AG pressured him on Clinton email case

For the first time, former FBI Director James Comey, who is testifying today before the Senate Intelligence Committee, said that President Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to call the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email scandal a "matter" and not an "investigation."

Under questioning by panel chairman Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), Comey said that he was uncomfortable with the unexpected meeting Lynch had with former President Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac last year.

Comey said that meeting convinced him that the independence of the investigation was tainted with regard to the Justice Department and led him to go public with the bureau's findings on Clinton.
How did that "tamper" with the outcome? Did Comey actually do something about it? (answer: yes). I think "tampering" involves trying to influence a decision, doesn't it? Changing a term shows Lynch was way too politically involved there, but I don't see it as "tampering." Just like Trump, it's not good, but "tampering?"

Comey seemed to want to blow up Crooked Hillary by coming in front of the scene two weeks before the end of the elections with the E-Mails he has rendered us a great service now he seems angry at Trump after he's fired he gets revenge by saying I Was not comfortable with Trump, etc. My eye is pure revenge.

Hillary - Guilty
Lynch - Guilty
Obama - Most Probably Involved, as she worked for Barry

Forum List

Back