Comey saves the Republic

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
Director Comey may have saved the Republic.

The U.S. Senate is probably now firmly going to be in GOP hands.

And the race between Trump and Hillary is a dead heat and too close to call.

Even if Donald still goes down in defeat for any of a number of reasons, such as he was not born with a vagina, the Senate will probably now survive the female onslaught.

We should all thank Director Comey.

Agree or disagree?

I know this much. If Trump wins; republicans will go on to sweep the house, and senate. The libs will have no voice, and their treasonous rhetoric will be silenced for many years, as we repair the damage they have done.

GOP leaders said today they already have enough to investigate Hillary for the next 2 years whether she wins or not. I told you people Hillary would drag you down and it would be endless investigations of her corruption and lies. Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves, when they got into bed with the Clintons they knew what they were getting into. Now she's destroying Democrats down ballot, ironic isn't it.

If Cankles wins after all this damaging information, it will prove once again how easily the MSM can rig the election.

Not that Trump is any great shakes, but compared to the criminal in a pantsuit, he might as well be George Washington.

Even if Donald still goes down in defeat for any of a number of reasons, such as he was not born with a vagina, the Senate will probably now survive the female onslaught.

Agree or disagree?
I thought the polls were rigged? what happened? was that last week only?

I know this much. If Trump wins; republicans will go on to sweep the house, and senate. The libs will have no voice, and their treasonous rhetoric will be silenced for many years, as we repair the damage they have done.

Au contraire, they will get even louder unless media deserts them.

I hope, that if the voters can help Trump pull this off, that our senate and SCOTUS would represent all American's not just R's. Please do not forget that these liberals, despite their /leaders/ cheating and scandals, are not to blame here. They have been used and abused, and we fellow American's have a /duty/ to respect their wishes and their beliefs.

Of course, if they put that crooked bitch in... well then, they'll get what they deserve - more of the same getting shit on.

Au contraire, they will get even louder unless media deserts them.
Agreed and the Rs will bend over and take...like they always do.

I hope, that if the voters can help Trump pull this off, that our senate and SCOTUS would represent all American's not just R's.

if Trump wins we'll have a Nuclear War and will all fucking die.

But at least you kept that scary vagina out of the White House, you twit.

Alright, the left claim if Trump win the world will end and the right claims if Clinton win the world will end, and I say real twit is the idiot that believe either candidate will start a nuclear war!

Alright, the left claim if Trump win the world will end and the right claims if Clinton win the world will end, and I say real twit is the idiot that believe either candidate will start a nuclear war!

Uh, no. Not really.

Trump can't govern himself with a Twitter account. Put him under a little personal pressure, he cracks.

And this isn't going to get better as he ages.

And you fools want to give him nukes.

Uh, no. Not really.

Trump can't govern himself with a Twitter account. Put him under a little personal pressure, he cracks.

And this isn't going to get better as he ages.

And you fools want to give him nukes.

1. I did not vote for Donald John Trump, so your comment about me being some fool wanting to give him nukes is based on your wrong assumption!

2. If you think it is that easy to launch the Nuclear Arsenal then which one is the real twit!?!

Agree or disagree?

If he wanted to save the Republic, he would have indicted HRC.

This is nothing more than slinging poo, for which, nothing will come of it.

All they do in Washington is whine, bitch, and sling poo.

You do realize that Hillary wants to instate a no fly zone that will, according to like everyone on the damn planet, run a very high risk of starting war with Russia - and given her extreme distaste for Russia... well...

As for Trump, I don't think he wants to start a war, but you're correct, IF a war starts he's gonna fucking win it. There was a time when that was how /all/ American's thought, fuck pussy footing around, pave the god damn place and be done with it. (and by pave I do not mean nuke - and neither did Trump. His statement regarding nukes was that they were on the table, not that it was how he would "bomb the shit out of them")

I really want to believe that neither candidate is so stupid as to start a nuclear war, nor that the checks and balances that exist would allow such a thing. However, as far as going to war goes... idk our options are a) go the fuck in there and end that shit or b) get the fuck out and walk the hell away - one or the other no more dicking around on the fence.

Comey saved nothing and accomplished nothing but confusion. His ineptness in the Hillary investigation led to a revolt in the FBI. When you consider the FBI's negligence in the Boston Marathon investigation and dropping the case on a suspected Florida terrorist just before he went rogue it adds up to perhaps the least effective director in modern FBI history.

I have to say, I'm not sure I'm in agreement with the Hatch Act. I mean back in the 1930s when it was created was a completely different time, folks weren't such partisan hacks back then, they were more moral. I personally would want to know if there was something up /before/ I voted. On the other hand, because folks are such asshats these days, I would be alright with it IF it was more of a "this is what we have and it's bad" kind of deal, rather than an "accusation."

As far as this particular incident, idk I can see it being either partisan or real. I mean it's Clinton's they've been rife with trouble forever, but then again, yea he's a republican. IDK, I'm hoping that someone drops a bomb that resolves it before the election because it's clear our government won't.

I hope, that if the voters can help Trump pull this off, that our senate and SCOTUS would represent all American's not just R's.

Nice fear mongerin, asswipe

How does a no fly zone not start a war dingus?

Every place the US starts this sort of crap ends up in war.

Nice fear mongerin, asswipe

How does a no fly zone not start a war dingus?

Every place the US starts this sort of crap ends up in war.
Im with you!
It always blows my mind how they use rhetoric like this when Hillary is a KNOWN war monger..

New Topics

Forum List

Back