Comey Not OnlyOne Saying 'I Can't Remember' Today - Reporter has To Remind Biden What He Was Talking About

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

“I Can’t Remember” – Joe Biden has to be
Fed Line by Reporter in Ohio (VIDEO)

At one point Biden had to be fed a line by a reporter because he forgot what he was talking about.

“I can’t remember,” Joe said as he tried to trash Trump.

"Of course the reporter gladly helped Biden since he was speaking without his trusty teleprompter."

Joe is mentally exhausted and this kind of memory lapse is to be expected for someone who was drugged up to hide his dementia..

ComeOnMan.jpg
HEY! COME ON, MAN! C'MON. Look, here's the deal: Why don't you just SHUT THE HELL UP and stop yer yapping before I corn pop you? Look, I got plenty of months left in me, I just need to slow down a little. I got a plan for America, I've been working on it for 47 years, and if you'll just let me sit down, put my shawl on and grab my pipe, I'll explain my plan on how I intend to bring America back from the 200 million dead under Trump's watch as your Senator by putting free solar panels on every house in the country!

At one point Biden had to be fed a line by a reporter because he forgot what he was talking about.

"Of course the reporter gladly helped Biden since he was speaking without his trusty teleprompter."

Chris Wallace saved Biden form being carried off the stage numerous times when he interjected himself into the debate. That is how bad Biden was.

You could feel the excitement in that throng of supporters there.... 2 fake news 'journalists' and a couple secret service hands to keep Sleepy from falling on the tracks.... exciting stuff!

All he was missing was the hobo stick and bag. Joe just doesn't have it any more. Hell, he didn't have very much to start with. Be merciful and put him out to pasture

Forum List

Back