Comey Needs to Resign

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Whether you believe he was right or wrong in the way these investigations into Clinton were conducted, and that belief will likely fall along partisan lines, he is compromised now. Too many people on both sides of the aisle no longer trust him and that has damaged the integrity of the FBI. The American people need to trust them to be an apolitical organization that will not take sides when it comes to serving justice. I think it's clear the people don't have that trust at this point and likely won't as long as he remains at the helm.

He should resign.

That way he can accept a promotion into Donald Trump's cabinet.

As long as the Obama or Clinton administrations control the department of Justice, it makes no difference who is the head of the FBI.

Whether you believe he was right or wrong in the way these investigations into Clinton were conducted, and that belief will likely fall along partisan lines, he is compromised now. Too many people on both sides of the aisle no longer trust him and that has damaged the integrity of the FBI. The American people need to trust them to be an apolitical organization that will not take sides when it comes to serving justice. I think it's clear the people don't have that trust at this point and likely won't as long as he remains at the helm.

Eh, government is corrupt from top to bottom, the main street media is corrupt and the bulk of voters no longer care, in fact, they support it.. Dont Taz Me Bro your finally old enough to join us dinosaurs and merely recall with little influence the finer times when the law, ethics, honesty and patriotism actually mattered.

Comey has been stifled at every turn by Loretta Lynch and her full allegiance to Obama and the Democratic Party. He took his shot and folded, the FBI is officially corrupt, such is reality.

Last edited:
he should take that pot o' gold that was left at his door step yesterday morning and buy that villa he always dreamed.

All I do know is every aspect of government has lost ALL credibility in the eyes of everyone.

Even children are cynical and have zero respect for our government, or for any government.

Without trust and without our Constitution, the ground is ripe for a psychotic despot. History certainly has shown the consequences.

Our system is dead.

Well, ponder and prepare

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

Forum List

Back