Comedians calling out the PC CULTURAL marxist cancel culture.

Nobody is stopping them from making any kind of joke, the problem is the comedians have to earn money from their style of comedy and it's just not appealing to the younger generations...If they don't like it Ii can comfort them in the knowledge that the restaurant down the street is hiring dishwashers...

Nobody is stopping them from making any kind of joke, the problem is the comedians have to earn money from their style of comedy and it's just not appealing to the younger generations...If they don't like it Ii can comfort them in the knowledge that the restaurant down the street is hiring dishwashers...

Maybe you are right, I don't know, and young people are no longer interested in funny comedy. The comedic voices of my generation, Don Rickles and Jerry Lewis, comedic actors like the 3 stooges, that kind of stuff is still hilarious to me.

My generation , the baby boomers, love physical comedy. When Moe goes to Shemp and asks him to "pick 2" of his fingers, it is always a hoot to see Shemp pick them and Moe to use those fingers to poke him in the eyes.

That kind of comedy is timeless.

Maybe you are right, I don't know, and young people are no longer interested in funny comedy. The comedic voices of my generation, Don Rickles and Jerry Lewis, comedic actors like the 3 stooges, that kind of stuff is still hilarious to me.
Do you remember in the 1980's they wanted to stop broadcasting violent cartoons? But the boring religious cartoons were available...

My generation , the baby boomers, love physical comedy. When Moe goes to Shemp and asks him to "pick 2" of his fingers, it is always a hoot to see Shemp pick them and Moe to use those fingers to poke him in the eyes.

I was more of a Laurel and Hardy fan.

the problem is the comedians have to earn money from their style of comedy and it's just not appealing to the younger generations.

If I'd have known I could make money doing this... I would have quit doing clubs years ago...

randmid_1399907562_keyskids.jpg

Incorrect. They get banned exactly BECAUSE the comedy is appealing to so many people.

Unfortunately the PC losers and identity political marxists are simply overwhelming us.

One good American can take at least 10 of these Marxists.

Have you seen the movie 300? Now imagine those guys fighting against people who do not know which bathroom to take. Literally if you stopped paying for their welfare they would go to mama and call it quits.

Unfortunately the PC losers and identity political marxists are simply overwhelming us.

One good American can take at least 10 of these Marxists.

Have you seen the movie 300? Now imagine those guys fighting against people who do not know which bathroom to take. Literally if you stopped paying for their welfare they would go to mama and call it quits.

You do know that Greeks were into greek? That includes the military...

I was more of a Laurel and Hardy fan.
AMC had a marathon of Laurel and Hardy. They made a lot of movies and short films for tv. I have to say back then they were an interesting due. Like three stooges, little rascals, Abbott and Costello, WC Fields. Not normal people.

Forum List

Back