Comedian Greg Gutfeld Torches Biden FBI for Mar-a-Lago Dumpster Fire, Both Funny and Thought Provoking

I bet you leftists hate it when the smartest right-leaning man in the room can also disembowel you with humor and have loads fun at your expense while he's doing it. ;)
The smartest right winger in the room is a pretty low bar.

The smartest right winger in the room is a pretty low bar.
The really funny part is Gutfeld! holds his own with the leftist "big name" late-nite programs (often beating them) with a guest list of relative nobodies.

Face it, America is sick and tired of the never-ending parade of woke "entertainers" and political hacks the likes of Kimmel and the others trot-out.....That must really get your goat. ;)

The really funny part is Gutfeld! holds his own with the leftist "big name" late-nite programs (often beating them) with a guest list of relative nobodies.

Face it, America is sick and tired of the never-ending parade of woke "entertainers" and political hacks the likes of Kimmel and the others trot-out.....That must really get your goat. ;)

Laughing at late night Prog TV is like laughing at the state-run circus with clowns throwing confetti at the audience.

At the time of that article, Gutfeld had more viewers exactly 1 time. In the year since that article, he might have done it once or maybe twice more.

Once my ass. Run along commie, you're boring the hell out of me.

Once my ass. Run along commie, you're boring the hell out of me.

Gutfeld beat Colbert over an averaged 5 week period when Colbrt was on vacation with guest hosts for two weeks of that time, and reruns for the other three weeks. Not very impressive.

Gutfeld beat Colbert over an averaged 5 week period when Colbrt was on vacation with guest hosts for two weeks of that time, and reruns for the other three weeks. Not very impressive.
The major network TV late night talk shows are deep state political shills. They are supposed to be for all Americans. They are given free reign.

The major network TV late night talk shows are deep state political shills. They are supposed to be for all Americans. They are given free reign.
Just think. If you can get trump reelected, he will do away with that bad old Freedom of Speech clause that seems to upset you so much.

Just think. If you can get trump reelected, he will do away with that bad old Freedom of Speech clause that seems to upset you so much.
You mean like Twitter that banned his speech?

You mean like Twitter that banned his speech?
Twitter is a private company. They aren't able to effect his right to free speech. They are not required to help him exersize it though.

It also said he beats colbert when he's not on vacation, admit your lie that Gutfeld only beat colbert once and move on commie.

Last edited:
It also said he beats colbert when he's not on vacation, admit your lie that Gutfeld only beat colbert once and move on commie.

Ok, since it seems so important to you, and the claim has been made, why don't you list all the times Gutfeld beat Colbert, other than that 5 week period when Colbert wasn't even there. I'm sure there were at least some times over the years. After all, in post #6, you said Gutfeld was #1 among all political beliefs, right?

Ok, since it seems so important to you, and the claim has been made, why don't you list all the times Gutfeld beat Colbert, other than that 5 week period when Colbert wasn't even there. I'm sure there were at least some times over the years. After all, in post #6, you said Gutfeld was #1 among all political beliefs, right?

Wow, two more lies in that one. No wonder no one takes anything you say seriously.

Bill Maher has been crucifying Biden for weeks already.
Bill Maher has been crucifying LibTards for weeks already.
And? Bill Maher has been an overblown bag of wind for a long time. He's the left wing version of that whiny little Levin idiot.

And? Bill Maher has been an overblown bag of wind for a long time. He's the left wing version of that whiny little Levin idiot.
You think your overt LibTard comedians are funny? I don't.
Bill Maher is fair, if not a bit overly dramatic.

Forum List

Back