Come inside to catch the replay of the 8/16/15 Hi Def Society podcast

LoneLaugher is actually pleasant enough to be an "official" third host quite honestly, only thing is is that with three of us, dyce and I are losing our former 1 v. 1 cohesiveness/chemistry that started this whole thing because the overtalking is such a hard paradigm to avoid.........everyone wants to talk, its so much fun..

And then with callers and its 4 of us it gets even worse with overtalks/cut offs.

We will continue to elevatw our games though.

Im thrilled with this week's feedback and shit.

And Bones when i did my old show splash radio girls called to talk about this kinda shit all the time. Its not fun leaving privacy on the table.

For now lone is Fred. And he likes Fred. He is a supporting cast member who happens to always come through with interesting stuff when called upon.

I suppose I should be flattered that you included my embarrassing story.

Seeing as all of your callers come from USMB, I think that a good way of generating more caller traffic would be to identify a set of hot topics being discussed on here, announce that you intend to cover them in your next podcast and tag key participants from those threads and invite them to call in.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I suppose I should be flattered that you included my embarrassing story.

Seeing as all of your callers come from USMB, I think that a good way of generating more caller traffic would be to identify a set of hot topics being discussed on here, announce that you intend to cover them in your next podcast and tag key participants from those threads and invite them to call in.

Gee. I wonder why nobody has already thought of that?

You were the free coke recipient?

798b3ff14291ed03bbf52335d83e961b.289x231x1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back