Colts vs. Steelers

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
meh.

Any other time I'd be excited for a good game. Without Peyton............ :(

I'm not jumping OFF the Colts bandwagon, but it's still painful to watch.

I say this with a heavy sigh,

Go Colts!

meh.

Any other time I'd be excited for a good game. Without Peyton............ :(

I'm not jumping OFF the Colts bandwagon, but it's still painful to watch.

I say this with a heavy sigh,

Go Colts!

You'll be happy to know, EZ, that I'm in your corner on this one. As much fun as it is to see the Colts flounder for the non-Colts fan world, NOTHING pisses me off more than the Steelers (or as I call them, the 'clown-bitch Steelers') winning... Not even the Eagles losing!

COLTS! COLTS! COLTS!

Colts.jpg

Well, EZ, I'm with you on this.

Maybe we can pull one out of the fire tonight. We need plenty of breaks and the Steelers don't look like they're hot tonight. Wallace is downright scary, but the Steelers aren't running like they usually do.

Keep it close and get a turnover at the right time.

w00t!

Did you just see that play! The DEFENSE is on fire tonight!

10-10 ! :clap2:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ben picked off! :woohoo:

That's 'Fat Ben.'

Or 'Ugly Ben.'

Or 'Building up a tolerance to pepper spray Ben.'

Any of those. :D

Ah, he went to Miami of Ohio (where my nephew now goes) and his coach was the coach at IU (who died of cancer while he was our coach there :( )-Ben stayed loyal to him and he was his mentor even after he went Pro. So I have a soft spot for him.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ben picked off! :woohoo:

That's 'Fat Ben.'

Or 'Ugly Ben.'

Or 'Building up a tolerance to pepper spray Ben.'

Any of those. :D

Ah, he went to Miami of Ohio (where my nephew now goes) and his coach was the coach at IU (who died of cancer while he was our coach there :( )-Ben stayed loyal to him and he was his mentor even after he went Pro. So I have a soft spot for him.

Doin' it with DEEEfense.

You gotta play the cards you're holding. 13-10 at half.

Good game right to the end.

The guys looked like they wanted it and they just had the one big bad play.

0-3 might be cause for panic. Maybe the number 1 overall?

Colts are definitely in the Luck running, but I doubt they get it, and doubt they would draft him anyway, esp if they have the #1 pick and get a big offer for multiple #1s to trade down. They will do it and try to draft studs to get Manning one more SB win. Which I have mixed feelings about.

Re the game, that fumble/TD was painful and the Colts not having a stud QB is very painful, but propsl on how they hung in there and nearly beat a much better team. I'm esp amazed they stuffed the run game, not exactly a Colt tradition.

Forum List

Back