Coloroda GOP Senate Nominee Joe O'Dea Runs Away From Trump: ‘I Hope He Doesn’t Run. I Don’t Want to See Him as President’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he would have been singing a different tune had Trump endorsed him in the primary, my friends...anyway he doesn't stand a chance against the most handsome blonde Dem Senator: Michael Bennet!

he would have been singing a different tune had Trump endorsed him in the primary, my friends...anyway he doesn't stand a chance against the most handsome blonde Dem Senator: Michael Bennet!

So far 80% of Trump endorsed non incumbents have won. 100% incumbents....Lol

That is all you need to know. The Most handsome blond Bennet.lolol.You in luv?

What was Joe promised if he helped the dems keep President Trump from coming back? Hmmm? Investment tips from Nancy Pelosi? Access to women by Bill Clinton? Wet team action by the FIB and Hillary Clinton? Drugs from Humper Biden...and/or access to underage chinese girls? Access to gay buddies from Petey Buttplugs? I wonder....so many possibilities?

So far 80% of Trump endorsed non incumbents have won. 100% incumbents....Lol

That is all you need to know. The Most handsome blond Bennet.lolol.You in luv?
Do you know why Trump’s endorsed candidates are doing so good? Because Trump has been proven to to be the one that has told the truth to the American people without a doubt . Just look back , Trump was right and.always told the truth to we the people . Democrats of course twist his words and claim lies. Just look at the Jan. 6 hoax as an example.

Soros found a GOP senator who hates Trump. How come republicans don't have a source like that? I bet half the democrat party doesn't want to see old Brandon run.

If O'Dea had a chance before, he doesn't now if he's decided to write off the millions of Little Trumpsters in Colorado

Forum List

Back