Colored frailness

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Wonder if this can stay up the same length of time as the thread White Fragility
USMB falling bit of a victim to Facebook PC censorship. Muslim criticism absolutely forbidden here now ,
What is personal responsibility such an onerous burden to frail blacks that they are just crushed by the weight of it and can’t utilize it??

Wonder if this can stay up the same length of time as the thread White Fragility
USMB falling bit of a victim to Facebook PC censorship. Muslim criticism absolutely forbidden here now ,
What is personal responsibility such an onerous burden to frail blacks that they are just crushed by the weight of it and can’t utilize it??
I can say one thing,,
the lack of fathers in the black home has made black boys remain boys and not men, and because of that they will never grow up and be men of means,,yes there are a few exceptions,,,
VERY FEW,,,

I can say one thing,,
the lack of fathers in the black home has made black boys remain boys and not men, and because of that they will never grow up and be men of means,,yes there are a few exceptions,,,
VERY FEW,,,
Hysterical males with no adult male present during their formative years to put a carbureator on it
Very frail and flighty with lethal physicality of a male but mostly female emotions from the Mom was absorbed. Always flying off the handle with no provocation thus their constant issues with the police

Are you crying right now?

This is no longer a traditional wedge issue because all of a sudden white Americans, particularly college educated whites, understand that racism is real

Those white suburban women now understand that they have skin in the racism game as well. And that changes everything, my friends

This is no longer a traditional wedge issue because all of a sudden white Americans, particularly college educated whites, understand that racism is real

Those white suburban women now understand that they have skin in the racism game as well. And that changes everything, my friends
yes white americans do know about racism cause its being used on them,,,

Biden does not care about the critical race theory-intersectional left that has taken over places like The New York Times. You can be against chokeholds and not believe in white fragility. You can be for reforming police departments and don’t necessarily have to believe that the United States is irredeemably racist

yes white americans do know about racism cause its being used on them,,,
you only think that because you're a racist

Those women have not paid the dues. They have been handed everything in their lives by the extremism of feminism.

Lol! Another ignorant white racist with no understanding of the impact of laws and policy. Another idiot who subscribes to the teflon theory of history. Another sad example of white fragility.

So what is personal responsibility son? Do laws, policies and continuing racist attitude impact the result of black initiatives that are people taking personal responsibility?

For example if black people take the personal responsibility to apply for jobs and run into this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
Flash was and is not the only white person doing this. So if blacks don't have jobs, is it really because blacks aren't taking personal responsibility?

Lol! Another ignorant white racist with no understanding of the impact of laws and policy. Another idiot who subscribes to the teflon theory of history. Another sad example of white fragility.

So what is personal responsibility son? Do laws, policies and continuing racist attitude impact the result of black initiatives that are people taking personal responsibility?

For example if black people take the personal responsibility to apply for jobs and run into this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
Flash was and is not the only white person doing this. So if blacks don't have jobs, is it really because blacks aren't taking personal responsibility?
The out of wedlock babies with teenagers.

Forum List

Back