Colorado Secretary of State (Democrat) Tells US MSM NOT to Report ANY Election Night Results At ALL (Help Dems Steal Election?)

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So here you have the Colorado Secretary of State, who is a HIDEOUSLY UGLY Masculine looking creature dressed in female clothing and She/He/It has gone on a Twitter tirade DEMANDING that the ENTIRE American MSM NOT report ANY of the results on Election Night....why? Could it be so they can just then steal the thing at ease?

I mean let's say NOBODY reports ANY Election results, how are you going to know what the vote count is? IF The Trump Campaign post the Election Night results you'll then just get all The Usual Suspects SCREAMING "Fake News"

First of all take a look at this HIDEOUSLY UGLY Masculine looking creature dressed in female clothing and REMEMBER White Supremacists aka NORMAL WHITE PEOPLE who happen to be Conservative and probably Christian, this creature and She/He/It's ilk THINK THEY are the one's who are SUPERIOR!

1601601685931.png

^^^^ She/He/It has the name of Jena Griswold and She/He/It's ilk control most of the US MSM and so as She/He/It is giving a type of Dog Whistle to She/He/It's ilk then very probably they will do what She/He/It is demanding they do because they ALREADY probably agree with Her/Him/It anyway.

1601601824499.png

1601601853688.png

1601601871351.png

1601601890029.png

1601601932693.png

^^^^ Pay SPECIAL attention to the last Tweet above beginning "In the coming days, I will ask...."

This dirty bitch was caught mailing voting postcards to NON-CITIZENS and DEAD PEOPLES ENCOURAGING them to register to vote:

1601602041916.png

^^^^ And Colorado State officials DEFENDED the practice of mailing the cards to NON-CITIZENS and DEAD PEOPLES claiming they are ALLOWED TO VOTE! Get that! The Democrats THINK that DEAD PEOPLES should STILL be ALLOWED to vote, just because you are DEAD does NOT mean you CAN'T vote anymore! Also as NON-CITIZENS are being ENCOURAGED to vote, then as I'm NOT American can I vote for Donald Trump? Just someone send me some voting cards and I can not only get me to vote for him I could do an en masse Mail Out and get MILLIONS across many European Nations to vote for him also!

1601602315936.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
What's wrong with counting the votes on Election Night and reporting the news to the people so they know who won?

Exactly and so we have to think the ONLY reason they are DEMANDING that nobody reports the votes on Election Night is so that nobody will know how much they have stolen the Election WEEKS LATER via the Mail-In Ballots that do NOT have to have any matching signatures etc

EG. On Election Night if the Vote Count is reported as ZERO then WEEKS later when the Vote Count for Joe Biden is:

298,000,000 - 298 MILLION

And the Vote Count for Donald Trump is:

10,000,000 - 10 MILLION

Well you KNOW drawing attention to THAT you will be called a Qanon Conspiracy Theorist/A Russian Bot/A Putin Agent etc

• Banned
What's wrong with counting the votes on Election Night and reporting the news to the people so they know who won?

In my opinion several different things are illustrating that the Democrats are in a panic. All these Opinion Polls that keep showing Joe Biden with a lead etc and the Democrats in PUBLIC giving the impression they think Biden is going to win in a FAIR FIGHT. Well several different things point to the opposite and that they are in panic mode, first we have the above DEMAND in my OP article from the Colorado Secretary of State and then we have the below.

The Trump Campaign have been going door to door for some time, tens of millions of American homes have been personally visited by boots on the ground etc The Biden Campaign and the Democrats have been SCREAMING for some time that by doing this The Trump Campaign are ignoring the COVID-19 risk etc

Well now ALL of a SUDDEN The Biden Campaign has announced THEY will now be sending boots on the ground to visit American homes. Now IF the Democrats were so confident of Biden winning, then WHY are they doing an about turn on going door to door?

1601604511906.png

1601604532292.png

1601604555653.png

1601604576044.png

1601604593092.png

So here you have the Colorado Secretary of State, who is a HIDEOUSLY UGLY Masculine looking creature dressed in female clothing and She/He/It has gone on a Twitter tirade DEMANDING that the ENTIRE American MSM NOT report ANY of the results on Election Night....why? Could it be so they can just then steal the thing at ease?

I mean let's say NOBODY reports ANY Election results, how are you going to know what the vote count is? IF The Trump Campaign post the Election Night results you'll then just get all The Usual Suspects SCREAMING "Fake News"

First of all take a look at this HIDEOUSLY UGLY Masculine looking creature dressed in female clothing and REMEMBER White Supremacists aka NORMAL WHITE PEOPLE who happen to be Conservative and probably Christian, this creature and She/He/It's ilk THINK THEY are the one's who are SUPERIOR!

View attachment 395827

^^^^ She/He/It has the name of Jena Griswold and She/He/It's ilk control most of the US MSM and so as She/He/It is giving a type of Dog Whistle to She/He/It's ilk then very probably they will do what She/He/It is demanding they do because they ALREADY probably agree with Her/Him/It anyway.

View attachment 395828

View attachment 395829
View attachment 395830
View attachment 395831
View attachment 395832

^^^^ Pay SPECIAL attention to the last Tweet above beginning "In the coming days, I will ask...."

This dirty bitch was caught mailing voting postcards to NON-CITIZENS and DEAD PEOPLES ENCOURAGING them to register to vote:

View attachment 395834

^^^^ And Colorado State officials DEFENDED the practice of mailing the cards to NON-CITIZENS and DEAD PEOPLES claiming they are ALLOWED TO VOTE! Get that! The Democrats THINK that DEAD PEOPLES should STILL be ALLOWED to vote, just because you are DEAD does NOT mean you CAN'T vote anymore! Also as NON-CITIZENS are being ENCOURAGED to vote, then as I'm NOT American can I vote for Donald Trump? Just someone send me some voting cards and I can not only get me to vote for him I could do an en masse Mail Out and get MILLIONS across many European Nations to vote for him also!

View attachment 395838

The entire votes won't be tallied until a few days AFTER Nov 3. When Colorado finished of all the LEGAL votes, then, and only then, can it be announced. The rest of the Bullcrap you Party of the Rumpers claim is just you trying to spread more disinformation. Vladamir is proud of you.

"She/He/It's"??? You have quite an obsession with sex and gender. It's interesting that you are blasting someone for how they look. It's fine that you have a beef with her idea, but judging people by their looks is ridiculous. Who cares if someone is "masculine looking," "feminine looking" or anything else? She looks as "normal" as the next person.

Do we talk politics and the election, or other serious subjects, or just take cheap shots about somebody's looks? trump ain't no beauty. Who is?

Forum List

Back