Colorado loose more jobs because of what their elected official's did.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The state was warned

High-profile firearms accessory manufacturer Magpul Industries announced today that they will be relocating their company from Colorado to Texas and Wyoming.

The company will be moving its manufacturing, distribution, and shipping activities to Cheyenne, Wyoming, and its corporate headquarters to one of three locations in North Central Texas. Magpul’s Wyoming operations will temporarily be housed in a leased 58,000-square foot facility pending the completion of a 100,000-square foot complex in the Equality State’s capital. The company’s headquarters will be moved once a final decision is made on a Texas location.

Magpul Announces Move to Texas and Wyoming | OutdoorHub

And when people get tired of buying all the scrap iron, and all those military style weapons are on the market at a dime on the dollar, where will those jobs be?

And when people get tired of buying all the scrap iron, and all those military style weapons are on the market at a dime on the dollar, where will those jobs be?

scrap iron and military weapons? I am sure you have a reason of illogical thought on this reference enlighten us.

Oh and just to reassure you military style weapons will never loose it's value.

Maybe smart technology companies are leaving Colorado because of the "legal" sale of marijuana. How could you screen for marijuana use when the shit is legal?

Really? What the hell are they good for? Impressing other idiots, maybe.

Why would any tyrant try to take them away from it's citizens?

You mean why would the people finally decide they are tired of sharing their streets with heavily armed crazy people?

Why don't we just have a national vote on gun laws... and leave it at that.

Why would any tyrant try to take them away from it's citizens?

You mean why would the people finally decide they are tired of sharing their streets with heavily armed crazy people?

Tyrant is what I said and what I meant.

I;m sure that's what you mean, but you'd be kind of stupid.

90% of Americans want background checks on guns sales. If there is a tyranny here, it's that the gun industry bullies our elected officials into inaction, and small children are paying for their greed.

Tyrant is what I said and what I meant.

I;m sure that's what you mean, but you'd be kind of stupid.

90% of Americans want background checks on guns sales. If there is a tyranny here, it's that the gun industry bullies our elected officials into inaction, and small children are paying for their greed.

90% of what area? New england? the south? I doubt it here in the south how about the mid west excluding shittown area I doubt it.

How does one loose a job?

By recall for one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/us/colorado-lawmaker-concedes-defeat-in-recall-over-gun-law.html?_r=0

Colorado Lawmakers Ousted in Recall Vote Over Gun Law

COLORADO SPRINGS — Two Colorado Democrats who provided crucial support for a package of state gun laws were voted out of office on Tuesday in special elections seen as a test of whether swing-state voters would accept gun restrictions after mass shootings at a Colorado movie theater and a Connecticut elementary school.
National Twitter Logo.

The vote, which came five months after the United States Senate defeated several gun restrictions, handed another loss to gun-control supporters and gave moderate lawmakers across the country a warning about the political risks of voting for tougher gun laws.

The immediate effect of the recalls — the first of their kind in Colorado — was to remove two state senators, Angela Giron of Pueblo and John Morse of Colorado Springs, and replace them with Republicans.

Well, you know, there's that whole thing about the Constitution getting in the way, which I realize you could care less about because you're a Fascist, but even if such a vote was possible, what makes you so sure it would go in your favor?

New Topics

Forum List

Back