Colorado is after this guy.

Oh, I understand that's the way the law works. I'm saying it's wrong. It's a violation of free speech, free association, and pretty much any semblance of individual freedom. People aren't servants of the state. It's supposed to be the other way around.

again, guy, you have this obsession with "The State". Like the State is some collection of evil Lizard People who want to dominate you.

Um. No. "The State" is simply us. No government exists without the tacit acceptance of it's people.

So what you have is a conflict between individual interests

The right of the Baker to grovel in front of his imaginary sky friend, vs. the right of a couple to get good service when they patronize a business.

Now, the thing is, the rest of us pay taxes that really support that business. Businesses get all sorts of tax breaks and public services. Which means, I should be able to go into a store that promised something and not take a bunch of abuse from some small minded bigot behind the counter who won't do what he promised because he wants to grovel to an imaginary fairy in the sky.

If the Baker hates gays so much, he should find a business where he doesn't have to deal with them, or suck it up and just do what he promised.

Considering the person is turning away from the families beliefs, methinks there are other issues that would lead to them not really talking or getting along anyway.

Bullshit. I turned away from Catholicism 30 years ago... my family didn't turn on me, and as much as I rip on the RCC, no one in the Church told my family to stop talking to me until I came back and begged forgiveness.

But this is what the Church of Latter Day Liars does.

And do you have concrete examples of shunning being required by mainstream Mormons?

Dude, I posted the links... There are no "mainstream" mormons, they are all fucked up little cultists.... We really dodged a bullet in 2012 not letting their cult take over the country.

Actually, I doubt he'd have been inclined to put up that sign before this all started. By now, if he doesn't want 3-foot neon letters spelling it out on his roof, he's a better person than I am. I would have been out of patience long ago in his place.

Ironic how the left's attempts to make people think and believe what they want are more likely to drive people the opposite direction, no?

Um, no Sweetie. Here's how it's going to happen. Within 50 years, most people will accept gays and the bigots like you and the Homophobic Baker will be looked at the way we all look at people in our grandparent's generation who put on white hoods and burned crosses.

The Churches will all change their policies and will try to pretend they had nothing to do with the homophobia.

You see, the real thing is, you fucking inbred dumb Christians don't realize what tools you are. The One Percent needed you to hate someone to get you to vote against your own economic interests, but even they realize homophobia is a dry well.

The point is, starting a business is not a oath to serve government interests. It's not a sign saying "I treat everyone equally", despite the claims of the jack-boot crowd.

Except the laws says they should be. And frankly, we are all better off for it.

It's pretty predictable, really. And they can't get it through their heads. They piss and whine about the "basket of deplorables" without conceding that those deplorable people vote - and if they think they can push them around with repercussions, they're kidding themselves.

Again, you deplorables are in the minority, and we happily push you around. Trump is your last desperate gasp for relevance as you gave up on all your principles to cheat your way into one last election, but after him, the non-deplorables will be in the majority and you guys are so done.

Oh, I understand that's the way the law works. I'm saying it's wrong. It's a violation of free speech, free association, and pretty much any semblance of individual freedom. People aren't servants of the state. It's supposed to be the other way around.

again, guy, you have this obsession with "The State". Like the State is some collection of evil Lizard People who want to dominate you.

Um. No. "The State" is simply us. No government exists without the tacit acceptance of it's people.

So what you have is a conflict between individual interests

The right of the Baker to grovel in front of his imaginary sky friend, vs. the right of a couple to get good service when they patronize a business.

Now, the thing is, the rest of us pay taxes that really support that business. Businesses get all sorts of tax breaks and public services. Which means, I should be able to go into a store that promised something and not take a bunch of abuse from some small minded bigot behind the counter who won't do what he promised because he wants to grovel to an imaginary fairy in the sky.

If the Baker hates gays so much, he should find a business where he doesn't have to deal with them, or suck it up and just do what he promised.

Considering the person is turning away from the families beliefs, methinks there are other issues that would lead to them not really talking or getting along anyway.

Bullshit. I turned away from Catholicism 30 years ago... my family didn't turn on me, and as much as I rip on the RCC, no one in the Church told my family to stop talking to me until I came back and begged forgiveness.

But this is what the Church of Latter Day Liars does.

And do you have concrete examples of shunning being required by mainstream Mormons?

Dude, I posted the links... There are no "mainstream" mormons, they are all fucked up little cultists.... We really dodged a bullet in 2012 not letting their cult take over the country.

Actually, I doubt he'd have been inclined to put up that sign before this all started. By now, if he doesn't want 3-foot neon letters spelling it out on his roof, he's a better person than I am. I would have been out of patience long ago in his place.

Ironic how the left's attempts to make people think and believe what they want are more likely to drive people the opposite direction, no?

Um, no Sweetie. Here's how it's going to happen. Within 50 years, most people will accept gays and the bigots like you and the Homophobic Baker will be looked at the way we all look at people in our grandparent's generation who put on white hoods and burned crosses.

The Churches will all change their policies and will try to pretend they had nothing to do with the homophobia.

You see, the real thing is, you fucking inbred dumb Christians don't realize what tools you are. The One Percent needed you to hate someone to get you to vote against your own economic interests, but even they realize homophobia is a dry well.

Bullshit on your "no mainstream mormons". The mainstream is the main church. Again, do you have concrete proof of shunning for just leaving the church, i.e. the ACTUAL Church, the one based in Salt Lake City?

Again, you deplorables are in the minority, and we happily push you around. Trump is your last desperate gasp for relevance as you gave up on all your principles to cheat your way into one last election, but after him, the non-deplorables will be in the majority and you guys are so done.

"You"? Trying personalize it again, eh? You know I didn't vote for Trump. Piss off with your trolling.

Bullshit on your "no mainstream mormons". The mainstream is the main church. Again, do you have concrete proof of shunning for just leaving the church, i.e. the ACTUAL Church, the one based in Salt Lake City?

Dude, I gave you multiple links...

No, the whole fucking operation is a cult. It was a cult when Joseph Smith talked less smart people into giving up their money and letting him fuck their teenage daughters.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra-Crispy.

Oh, wait, I forget that Koresh is a right wing hero. My bad.

"You"? Trying personalize it again, eh? You know I didn't vote for Trump. Piss off with your trolling.

No, but frankly, I blame all the assholes who voted for third parties for him as much as the assholes who voted for him.

No, it's not. We don't have a totalitarian state. Yet.

The reality... "totalitarian states" reflect what the people want.

The "Good Germans" never showed up. They fought for Hitler to the last old man and little boy.

Dude, I gave you multiple links...

No, the whole fucking operation is a cult. It was a cult when Joseph Smith talked less smart people into giving up their money and letting him fuck their teenage daughters.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra-Crispy.

Oh, wait, I forget that Koresh is a right wing hero. My bad.

What a fucking bigot you are.

And I don't see many Koresh tributes outside the really really fringe right. He wasn't a saint to the KKK types because he was not a racist.

What a fucking bigot you are.

And I don't see many Koresh tributes outside the really really fringe right. He wasn't a saint to the KKK types because he was not a racist.

Naw, he was a kiddy diddler and a gun nut. And the far right made him into a hero because they hate the ATF so much.

Did you forget about the whole thing where the GOP INSISTED on having hearings about Waco and Ruby Ridge in 1995 when they took over Congress?

"Wow, you killed some Nazis and Kiddy Diddlers? Good Job". That should have been the hearing.

Forum List

Back