Colorado governor: Legalizing pot was bad idea

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Colorado’s decision to legalize marijuana was a bad idea, the state’s governor said Friday. And i think it was obvious that legalizing drugs will be just another "headache"!
Colorado governor Legalizing pot was bad idea
It's very good that some people is still against and have some common sense.
Foolish researches about healthsome pot smoking and other drug usage is lie and it's time to understand that ALL drugs are bad without any exceptions!

Colorado’s decision to legalize marijuana was a bad idea, the state’s governor said Friday. And i think it was obvious that legalizing drugs will be just another "headache"!
Foolish researches about healthsome pot smoking and other drug usage is lie and it's time to understand that ALL drugs are bad without any exceptions!

Then why don't we make alcohol, tobacco and caffeine illegal as well?

The cost-benefit ratio for the cost of enforcing a pot ban vs. the damage pot uses causes simply isn't there as compared to drugs like heroin and meth.

Ban alcohol now !!!

Any substance that impairs your ability to function should not be made legal. Realize this reefer being sold today is much more powerful than your daddy's pot. Legalizing pot was as intelligent as prohibition. Why not make the national speed limit 100 mph?

Bad idea only if you accept campaign donations from the alcohol industry. They're behind all the 'cannabis is bad' nonsense.

Any substance that impairs your ability to function should not be made legal. Realize this reefer being sold today is much more powerful than your daddy's pot. Legalizing pot was as intelligent as prohibition. Why not make the national speed limit 100 mph?
That "today's pot is stonger" shit is propaganda.

NOTHING I found in Colorado, and I tested scores of buds, compared with Hanoi Gold, the Old Panama Red, true Acapulco Gold, or the gut wrenching Santa Marta Gold from the heyday of Columbian weed.

Wow! I'm blown away by the logic you've just demonstrated. Especially the part about how legalizing pot being "as intelligent as prohibition". You've really made your case.

Some people are. A person is.

The cost-benefit ratio for the cost of enforcing a pot ban vs. the damage pot uses causes simply isn't there as compared to drugs like heroin and meth.

Tobacco and coffee makes someone more agressive, or maybe change someone's mind?
Tobacco - influent on person only physically!
Coffee - influent on person only physically!
Alcohol - influent on person only physically!
Marijuana...
your arguments are often the same:
ban alcohol, ban tobacco, find something more serious!

Tobacco and coffee makes someone more agressive, or maybe change someone's mind?
Tobacco - influent on person only physically!
Coffee - influent on person only physically!
Alcohol - influent on person only physically!
Marijuana...
your arguments are often the same:
ban alcohol, ban tobacco, find something more serious!

Are you off or on your meds? (ironic, I know)

Your post has all the indications of being written by a dyslexic howler monkey.

Bad example,there has been a steady increase in the speed limit over the last few years.
I see pot as being no different than alcohol,less damaging in fact.
The problem is the same..some people show restraint,others cant.

I am from the Government , the DEA, and I am here to help you by stealing your stuff and putting you in prison like you raped and robbed someone because you smoke marijuana ...thank us later....

Can Marijuana Prevent Alzheimer s Next Avenue

Marijuana is a miracle drug with multiple applications for treating a variety of ailments. Its also has unexplored [ for POLITICAL REASONS] potential to be a tremendous addition to pharmacology.
Can Marijuana Prevent Alzheimer's?
As researchers seek treatments to combat Alzheimer's and dementia, cannabis gains attention.
By Robyn Griggs Lawrence | October 3, 2012.

Logic like that above got reefer passed to legal. I agree to decriminalize it in quantities of a few ounces or less but what has been done will back fire and bring in more and more gangsters. So what if it can cure every disease known to man? Then make it legal for medical applications instead of the present status. Let's give this a year or two more and then take a hard look at the states legalizing it. Getting "stoned" is trash no matter how one does it and no one can tell me the reason reefer is legal is for the heart felt concern for the ill and sick instead of stoners celebrating victor y in the name of getting blitzed legally. Hell, just look at the packaging and names of the pot, that says it all.

Can Marijuana Prevent Alzheimer s Next Avenue

Marijuana is a miracle drug with multiple applications for treating a variety of ailments. Its also has unexplored [ for POLITICAL REASONS] potential to be a tremendous addition to pharmacology.
Can Marijuana Prevent Alzheimer's?
As researchers seek treatments to combat Alzheimer's and dementia, cannabis gains attention.
By Robyn Griggs Lawrence | October 3, 2012.
All this means is that there might be cannibis derivatives that may have medical applications. It isn't a greenlight for everyone to toke up.

Chocolate has important health benefits. Eating a pound of Hershey bars every day won't achieve those benefits.

Sex is a miracle cure for depression. A rapist is not treating a patient by holding a knife to her throat.

Logic like that above got reefer passed to legal. I agree to decriminalize it in quantities of a few ounces or less but what has been done will back fire and bring in more and more gangsters. So what if it can cure every disease known to man? Then make it legal for medical applications instead of the present status. Let's give this a year or two more and then take a hard look at the states legalizing it. Getting "stoned" is trash no matter how one does it and no one can tell me the reason reefer is legal is for the heart felt concern for the ill and sick instead of stoners celebrating victor y in the name of getting blitzed legally. Hell, just look at the packaging and names of the pot, that says it all.

If you dont feel the same about alcohol you're a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back