Collins wants republicans to vote for her but she wants the next SC pick to be democrat!?

That's wrong?
Yes, it's wrong.

What's wrong? You cut all context out of the quote
You. You're wrong. There never was a vote on Merrick Garland, therefore the Senate never rejected him.

This isn't complicated, you're just too dishonest to admit you lied.

What is a lie is that the only way the Senate can reject him is with a vote. You just made that up. Nowhere does the Constitution say he's entitled to a vote, liar.

So you're saying that all the times Pelosi, Reid, Schummer, Biden and the other Democrat leaders didn't schedule a vote when they were in the majority, whatever they didn't schedule wasn't rejected by the House or Senate?

Of course it was, lying dumb ass. The majority party controls votes

That's wrong?
Yes, it's wrong.

You. You're wrong. There never was a vote on Merrick Garland, therefore the Senate never rejected him.

What is a lie is that the only way the Senate can reject him is with a vote. You just made that up. Nowhere does the Constitution say he's entitled to a vote, liar.

So you're saying that all the times Pelosi, Reid, Schummer, Biden and the other Democrat leaders didn't schedule a vote when they were in the majority, whatever they didn't schedule wasn't rejected by the House or Senate?

If you want to say the Senate rejected him, that requires a vote. Since they didn't vote on Garland, they didn't reject him.

To say otherwise is the height of stupidity, or just another Monday for Kaz.

That's wrong?
Yes, it's wrong.

If you want to say the Senate rejected him, that requires a vote. Since they didn't vote on Garland, they didn't reject him.

OK, you got me. Garland is actually on the Supreme Court, you're totally right. Great argument. No one can pull the wool over your eyes ...

That's wrong?
Yes, it's wrong.

OK, you got me. Garland is actually on the Supreme Court, you're totally right. Great argument. No one can pull the wool over your eyes ...

You can stop lying anytime.

Or can you?

That's wrong?
Yes, it's wrong.

You can stop lying anytime.

Or can you?

You're just repeating that like the Democrat drone you are. I never lied. You said a vote is in the Constitution, then you said you didn't say that, then you said Garland didn't get a vote which he's Constitutionally entitled to. You've taken more positions on the Constitution than James Madison. Let me know when you pick a position.

colfax: paper
kaz: scissors
colfax: I didn't say paper, I said rock

You said a vote is in the Constitution
You have yet to show me where I said that.

I've repeatedly shown you that. Dementia much? Joe Biden? Is that you?
Nope. You never have. You showed me statements of me saying something entirely different.

Spin whatever crap you want, but

1) No one including Biden and McConnell ever said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year. Note unlike fundamentally dishonest liars like you and RW, I'm saying I know Biden didn't mean that

2) Obama was afforded his full constitutional rights. He made a nomination to the SCOTUS

There is no issue other than in your hysterical chick mind that you wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa-nt it

Nope. You never have. You showed me statements of me saying something entirely different.

1) No one including Biden and McConnell ever said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year. Note unlike fundamentally dishonest liars like you and RW, I'm saying I know Biden didn't mean that

2) Obama was afforded his full constitutional rights. He made a nomination to the SCOTUS

There is no issue other than in your hysterical chick mind that you wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa-nt it
1. That's a lie.
2. Not the issue.

The Senate never rejected Garland. You lied and are too cowardly to admit it.

1. That's a lie.
2. Not the issue.

The Senate never rejected Garland. You lied and are too cowardly to admit it.

I conceded. I said you're right, Garland is on the SCOTUS. You are totally correct, he's been an associate justice for five years now. What's the problem?

And it's a lie that no one said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year? Who said that? You really are an utterly dishonest person. You need a priest, not a message board to address your problems.

You still can't explain what you're arguing. You're just a bickering old biddie. What is your point exactly?

And it's a lie that no one said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year? Who said that?

You're incredibly stupid, you know that?

And it's a lie that no one said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year? Who said that?

I like how you called me stupid while providing a video that doesn't say what you claimed it did. Nowhere did he say he meant a nominee wouldn't be filled from his own party.

Also, I referred to the actual Majority leaders Biden and McConnell. That you think I meant any Senator is, well stupid to the point of retard. You just hear what you want to hear, little sniveling, whining, crying baby. You just want your way.

If it were Democrats, you'd be totally behind it and purring like a kitten

I like how you called me stupid while providing a video that doesn't say what you claimed it did. Nowhere did he say he meant a nominee wouldn't be filled from his own party.

Also, I referred to the actual Majority leaders Biden and McConnell. That you think I meant any Senator is, well stupid to the point of retard. You just hear what you want to hear, little sniveling, whining, crying baby. You just want your way.

"I want you to use my words against me. If there's a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let's let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination," he said four years ago when arguing against then-President Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland.

How dishonest can you be?

"I want you to use my words against me. If there's a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let's let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination," he said four years ago when arguing against then-President Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland.

How dishonest can you be?

Lindsay wasn't McConnell or Biden and he wasn't majority leader.

All you have is Lindsay speaking for himself. How big a liar are you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back