Collins wants republicans to vote for her but she wants the next SC pick to be democrat!?

Collins wants the voters to decide who they want to fill the seat.

If Trump wins, she has no objection to him filling the seat
Yes, and voters already did that almost 4 years ago when we chose Trump.

We have to have the 9 Supreme Court Justices in---election night, the dems brown shirts will be rioting and harassing voters, and even though Trump will still win the elections, the dems and their 600 attorneys are going to be filing one nonsense lawsuit after another hoping to create enough chaos so that their corrupt Obama appointed justices can claim that the election can't be decided--hoping to get Queen Pelosi in. They don't want the 9 Supreme Court Justice in because they will be able to put an end to all the frivolous court rulings from dem lower courts.

Put the 9th Justice in IMMEDIATELY-------------toss out the Rinos in congress.

I’m truly dumbfounded that a woman who wants to win republican votes won’t vote to take control of the the most important seat to protect the Constitution.
she’s going to get smoked in Maine, I wouldn’t vote for that that fraud.

No, she said nothing of the sort. She said she favors waiting until after the election to appoint a SC justice.
Fine. Trump can nominate on Nov. 4th, the Senate can confirm on Dec. 15th.

If Trump wins the election, I would have no issue with that. I may not like it and Democrats will still put up a fight, but it will be within his right to do so.

I’m truly dumbfounded that a woman who wants to win republican votes won’t vote to take control of the the most important seat to protect the Constitution.

No, she said nothing of the sort. She said she favors waiting until after the election to appoint a SC justice.

If Trump wins the election, I would have no issue with that.
Trump will be contested until March or longer,, I hear democrats have 350,000 dead still on voter rolls. And they are mailing out 80, million unsolicited ballots.

If Trump wins the election, I would have no issue with that. I may not like it and Democrats will still put up a fight, but it will be within his right to do so.
Has nothing to do with who wins the election. The President IS President for the full term. The people voted for the FULL TERM of Donald Trump.

Has nothing to do with who wins the election. The President IS President for the full term. The people voted for the FULL TERM of Donald Trump.

Doesn't matter. Mitch set the standard. If Trump loses, he don't get to pick. Lame ducks don't count. :)

Follow the money.

Who makes large campaign donations to her? I am willing to bet there would be something there.

If you elect a woman (Or Mitt Romney) this is the kind of crap you need to expect.

Doesn't matter. Mitch set the standard. If Trump loses, he don't get to pick. Lame ducks don't count. :)

If Trump loses, he don't get to pick.

Says who?

Regardless.....if Obama had a Democrat Senate...he would have pushed thru a liberal activist judge even after the November election during his last term.

Regardless.....if Obama had a Democrat Senate...he would have pushed thru a liberal activist judge even after the November election during his last term.
Without doubt. That is why I take the stance I do

The Democrats would do this without regret or without thought to the opposition.

The Republicans should do the exact same. No thought of the Democrats should enter their minds. Confirm and seat Trump's nominee. Full stop.

Seems like more and more rino vermin are coming out.
That's what this is about.

fa08bfbc410b09276b106fa39318179acce278449c9784ef8a927ec85fbafdc5.jpg

Weed pulling time.

Of course, he does. There is no standard other than what is written in the Constitution.

Advice and/or Consent. That is the standard.

Obama was on his way out, he lost a lot of seats.. trump
Has a 53% approval rating

A Democrat POTUS would appoint a Marxist bent on the destruction of the constitutional republican form of gov't.

That's a known, known.

Pull out the Rinos. You've done this before. There is both precedent and path.

Where does she say she wants the next justice to be a Democrat?

By standing down, she may well end up granting them the chance down the road.

50/50 chance.

Watching MTP, and Bill Clinton, like others since Friday, brought up Lincoln.

Lincolns last Justice, Chase, was nominated, and appointed on December 6, 1964, a month after he was re-elected.

Trump can nominate, and the Senate can still get his pick approved, long before January 20th.

Funny things happen every day.

Where does she say she wants the next justice to be a Democrat?

By standing down, she may well end up granting them the chance down the road.

50/50 chance.

Watching MTP, and Bill Clinton, like others since Friday, brought up Lincoln.

Lincolns last Justice, Chase, was nominated, and appointed on December 6, 1964, a month after he was re-elected.

Trump can nominate, and the Senate can still get his pick approved, long before January 20th.

BTW, the Justice Chase replaced, Roger B. Taney, died on October 12th.

Less than a month before the election.

Whether Trump picks a new Justice now or not, her confirmation won't come until after the election anyway.

Whether Trump picks a new Justice now or not, her confirmation won't come until after the election anyway.
Before January 21st?

Obama was on his way out, he lost a lot of seats.. trump
Has a 53% approval rating

No he doesn't. Rasmussen gives him that approval rating. Here is his actual approval rating. Sorry, you don't get to walk back the standard after Mitch set it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back