Collins wants republicans to vote for her but she wants the next SC pick to be democrat!?

You said a vote is in the Constitution
You have yet to show me where I said that.

I've repeatedly shown you that. Dementia much? Joe Biden? Is that you?
Nope. You never have. You showed me statements of me saying something entirely different.

Spin whatever crap you want, but

1) No one including Biden and McConnell ever said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year. Note unlike fundamentally dishonest liars like you and RW, I'm saying I know Biden didn't mean that

2) Obama was afforded his full constitutional rights. He made a nomination to the SCOTUS

There is no issue other than in your hysterical chick mind that you wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa-nt it
1. That's a lie.
2. Not the issue.

The Senate never rejected Garland. You lied and are too cowardly to admit it.
He was so unacceptable to the party controlling the Senate, they didn't bother to waste time with hearings or a vote.
Total nonsense.

Garland never had a vote because he was qualified and would have been confirmed.
Garland was an activist judge.
Republicans held the Senate, so they didn't have to vote on him.
Great. So now the precedent is that judges are only confirmed when the Senate is controlled by the president’s party.

Can you idiots stop turning our country into a shithole?
Democrats would do the same shit if they had the chance
Democrats have confirmed a dozen SCOTUS judges nominated by Republicans since WW2. So you’re just wrong.
during an election year when they controlled the senate and was a Republican president? link please
Since when does that matter? Clearly being an election year makes no difference in confirming SCOTUS judges.
still waiting on your link
You’re asking for a link to something I never claimed.

Drop the election year nonsense. It doesn’t matter and we all know it. Only idiots ever believed that made an ounce of difference.
here's what you said
"Democrats have confirmed a dozen SCOTUS judges nominated by Republicans since WW2. So you’re just wrong."
LINK NOW OR SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR LIES.

Good lord. No need to have a tantrum.
so none were during an election year which was what I asked you.
thanks for spinning it

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
looks like President Trump will be setting a record for Supreme Court appointments
3 his first term and possibly 2 more his second term lol
The Trump Court lol
Better pray you keep the Senate.
huh I scared
Should be. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be advocating ramming through a SCOTUS nominee by a bunch of lame ducks.
Nope not the least bit am I concerned I want this because it's payback and it's pissing you leftists off bigly
Ah, don’t you love how fucked up our country has become?

You’ve let these assholes in office turn your into a small, petty man. Stop letting them manipulate you.
and were fixing the fucked upness done by you leftists

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You said a vote is in the Constitution
You have yet to show me where I said that.

I've repeatedly shown you that. Dementia much? Joe Biden? Is that you?
Nope. You never have. You showed me statements of me saying something entirely different.

Spin whatever crap you want, but

1) No one including Biden and McConnell ever said they wouldn't confirm their own party's nominee in an election year. Note unlike fundamentally dishonest liars like you and RW, I'm saying I know Biden didn't mean that

2) Obama was afforded his full constitutional rights. He made a nomination to the SCOTUS

There is no issue other than in your hysterical chick mind that you wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa-nt it
1. That's a lie.
2. Not the issue.

The Senate never rejected Garland. You lied and are too cowardly to admit it.
He was so unacceptable to the party controlling the Senate, they didn't bother to waste time with hearings or a vote.
Total nonsense.

Garland never had a vote because he was qualified and would have been confirmed.
Garland was an activist judge.
Republicans held the Senate, so they didn't have to vote on him.
Great. So now the precedent is that judges are only confirmed when the Senate is controlled by the president’s party.

Can you idiots stop turning our country into a shithole?
Democrats would do the same shit if they had the chance
Democrats have confirmed a dozen SCOTUS judges nominated by Republicans since WW2. So you’re just wrong.
during an election year when they controlled the senate and was a Republican president? link please
Since when does that matter? Clearly being an election year makes no difference in confirming SCOTUS judges.
still waiting on your link
You’re asking for a link to something I never claimed.

Drop the election year nonsense. It doesn’t matter and we all know it. Only idiots ever believed that made an ounce of difference.
here's what you said
"Democrats have confirmed a dozen SCOTUS judges nominated by Republicans since WW2. So you’re just wrong."
LINK NOW OR SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR LIES.

Good lord. No need to have a tantrum.
so none were during an election year which was what I asked you.
thanks for spinning it

I just asked colfax for his standard. What is his actual STANDARD that he would apply to each party? One we can apply to Joe Biden, McConnell, Garland, Kavanaugh, RBG's replacement and get the same answer for both parties.

He lost it. He cried and screamed and threw things. Then he said I'm not serious and he ran away like Sir Robin

He can't answer the question because he is a total flaming hypocrite

Expect Stickman to replace one of the retiring conservative justices Thomas (72) or Alito (70).

I go with Thomas. In 2021 he will have served for 30 years.

z5WdoeE.png

Then Trump will likely also replace a retiring Alito and with another young conservative Justice who has not come from the beltway or been educated in the swamp's education systems.

Which is what ()bama should have done with Ruth.

How many judicial appointments did () leave? 138? For Hillary to sell?

just saying

Expect Stickman to replace one of the retiring conservative justices Thomas (72) or Alito (70).

I go with Thomas. In 2021 he will have served for 20 years.

View attachment 391724

Then Trump will likely also replace a retiring Alito and with another young conservative Justice who has not come from the beltway or been educated in the swamp's education systems.

Which is what ()bama should have done with Ruth.

How many judicial appointments did () leave? 138? For Hillary to sell?

just saying

Obama and the Democrats were totally sold out in the belief that Hillary would win. It was awesome

New Topics

Forum List

Back