Collins: "Can Not Believe" Democrats Won't Pass Coronavirus Relief Bill; "Is This What We've Come To?"

What is "China virus"? Is this something that we have to worry about along with the coronavirus?

It's just slang for Kung Flu.
I think that your orange whore in the White House started this craziness and the ignorant follow.

In case you haven't noticed I don't give a shit what you think. Your ugly whore Nazi Pelosi is trying to make lives more miserable to get things in the bill that has nothing to do with Kung Flu.
All because I don't follow your orange whore.

We know.

You follow the senile lecherous whore.

If you are talking about Biden, he's not. When is the republican party going to lift itself out of the sewer? Back when I was growing up, it was respectable. Now it consists only of white trash and cultheads.

When are leftists like you going to realize that your utopian dreams are not "lifting out of" anything out here in reality land? We're never going to be as ignorant and evil as you, and we're never going to give a damn about the criticism of the likes of you.

I'm a moderate progressive. I don't know how you would define a person as being a "liberal." That's just stupid name. How am I "ignorant" and "evil?" I'm just a normal, fairly well educated suburbanite. The "evil" thing is pretty funny. Very medieval. Very culthead.

You are an idiot.

She didn't call you a liberal.

She called you a leftist.

Liberals are cool. You are full of shit.

You are one of the more vocal, yet least capable people on the board. All you do is throw shit....you never make an argument.

Evil takes brains. On that point I agree with you. You are not evil.

She is one of the straighter shooters in Congress

the Democrats are playing politics and pushing agenda driven goodies when it is time to work together

they will be punished at the polls

Big League

Sen. Susan Collins said Monday on the Senate floor that she "can not believe that the answer" to the coronavirus crisis from Senate Democrats "is delay, delay, delay. No sense of urgency."

"Never have I seen Republicans and Democrats fail to come together when confronted with a crisis."

"Is that what we’ve come to?" Collins said, criticizing Democrats over the delay.

"We don’t have another day. We don’t have another hour. We don’t have another minute to delay acting."

Yeah but Collins works with them most of the time. Its as if she is just now discovering the level of evil she has been enabling in the past.
Senator Collins was equally busy getting the government shutdown ended in October 2013. She believes in hard work and COMPROMISE. No, she isn't afraid to talk to a Democrat. This Congress would be a whole lot better off if there were 99 more in there like her.

As long as you get the compromises you want.

This is what Pelousy has done with your relief check.

This woman is the enemy of America.

1585088689925.png

What is "China virus"? Is this something that we have to worry about along with the coronavirus?

I think that your orange whore in the White House started this craziness and the ignorant follow.

In case you haven't noticed I don't give a shit what you think. Your ugly whore Nazi Pelosi is trying to make lives more miserable to get things in the bill that has nothing to do with Kung Flu.

We know.

If you are talking about Biden, he's not. When is the republican party going to lift itself out of the sewer? Back when I was growing up, it was respectable. Now it consists only of white trash and cultheads.

When are leftists like you going to realize that your utopian dreams are not "lifting out of" anything out here in reality land? We're never going to be as ignorant and evil as you, and we're never going to give a damn about the criticism of the likes of you.

I'm a moderate progressive. I don't know how you would define a person as being a "liberal." That's just stupid name. How am I "ignorant" and "evil?" I'm just a normal, fairly well educated suburbanite. The "evil" thing is pretty funny. Very medieval. Very culthead.

Don't waste my time prattling about what you want to label yourself. I could stick a Gucci label on my forehead, but it wouldn't make me an expensive purse. I can see what you are by the content of your posts, Lice. And for the record, I've never, ever called you a "liberal". I have called you, and will continue to call you, a leftist.

As for how are you ignorant and evil, I have no idea how it happened. That's a matter for your therapist and your minister. If what you blither here is normal for your suburb, then I hope it's not anywhere near where I live.

As for your concept of "oh, evil is such a funny little concept, how silly", I believe most sociopaths feel the same way.

The Democrat version of the COVID19 emergency relief bill costs twice what Republicans had agreed to with them, that Pelosi torpedoed.
1) Same Day Voter Registration
2) Require Allowing Voting Prior to the Election
3) Fed Employee Collective Bargaining
4) Increase Fuel Emissions Standards for Airlines
5) Expansion or Wind and Solar Tax Credits
6) Corp Pay Equality & Board Diversity
7) HB-1 Extended Visas for Indian and Chinese Workers
8) Unprecedented Collective Bargaining Powers for Unions
9) Expansion of Use of Minority Banks & Credit Unions
10) Obama Phones for whoever Wants Them
What do these things have to do with this emergency COVID19 Bill for the American People???
Schumer says they're on the two yard line.

They where on the one yard line the other day. Then they decided to take the ball and head for the other one yard line. I really believe that their plot is to stall this as long as possible, and blame the Republicans for it.

We know.

You are an idiot.

You are one of the more vocal, yet least capable people on the board. All you do is throw shit....you never make an argument.

Oh, excuse me. "Liberal"? "Leftist"? They are both just the usual right-wing jargon. She is a culthead, a fact that is well known.

We know.

You are an idiot.

Oh, excuse me. "Liberal"? "Leftist"? They are both just the usual right-wing jargon. She is a culthead, a fact that is well known.

No it isn't .

As I said, you are a leftist. You call yourself a progressive which is laughable.

She is a well reasoned poster.

You are a dumbass.

The Democrat version of the COVID19 emergency relief bill costs twice what Republicans had agreed to with them, that Pelosi torpedoed.
What do these things have to do with this emergency COVID19 Bill for the American People???

They where on the one yard line the other day. Then they decided to take the ball and head for the other one yard line. I really believe that their plot is to stall this as long as possible, and blame the Republicans for it.

Their plot is to obstruct, blame Republicans, and try to stampede them into caving to their agenda wishlist they put in their "alternate" bill. We know this, because we're watching them try it in real time. Just the fact that they keep talking about "the Republican bill" when it was a bipartisan negotiation (although now we know the Dems weren't negotiating in good faith a single second) tells us what they're trying to do.

We know.

You are an idiot.

No, those words mean specific things, as all words do, but I'm not surprised that an illliterate leech on society like yourself wouldn't be aware of that fact.

The only "well-known fact" there is that "culthead" IS meaningless jargon coming from you; it's just another way of saying, "I was told I was better than you, how DARE you not applaud me?!"

the Democrats are playing politics and pushing agenda driven goodies when it is time to work together

Big League

Sen. Susan Collins said Monday on the Senate floor that she "can not believe that the answer" to the coronavirus crisis from Senate Democrats "is delay, delay, delay. No sense of urgency."

"Never have I seen Republicans and Democrats fail to come together when confronted with a crisis."

"Is that what we’ve come to?" Collins said, criticizing Democrats over the delay.

"We don’t have another day. We don’t have another hour. We don’t have another minute to delay acting."

These Demonicrats are the worst group of politicians in this country's history. There's really no debate.

Except this fact about ever-trumperworld.

It is only in the disastrous Trump era that we have been bludgeoned by ignorance, cruelty, incompetence and narcissism on an unprecedented scale.

Learn the difference between "fact" and "slogan I really want to believe".

I know that Economist Paul Krugman has won a Pulitzer, have you?

Their plot is to obstruct, blame Republicans, and try to stampede them into caving to their agenda wishlist they put in their "alternate" bill. We know this, because we're watching them try it in real time. Just the fact that they keep talking about "the Republican bill" when it was a bipartisan negotiation (although now we know the Dems weren't negotiating in good faith a single second) tells us what they're trying to do.

The republic bill is the part is where 500 BILLION dollars is used as a trump enterprises slush fund.

The republic bill is the part is where 500 BILLION dollars is used as a trump enterprises slush fund.

Really PROG? Prove it. Don't bother trying, we know your kind. Project and lie.

Really PROG? Prove it. Don't bother trying, we know your kind. Project and lie.

Headline in any paper tomorrow...

Trump, whose hotel business is losing millions, says 'I'll be the oversight' of $500 billion coronavirus 'slush fund'

Big League

These Demonicrats are the worst group of politicians in this country's history. There's really no debate.

It is only in the disastrous Trump era that we have been bludgeoned by ignorance, cruelty, incompetence and narcissism on an unprecedented scale.

You mean the same Paul Krugman who predicted a major recession because Trump became President?

We know.

You are an idiot.

No it isn't .

As I said, you are a leftist. You call yourself a progressive which is laughable.

You are a dumbass.
Cecile is a good read, but Lysteria I have on ignore for a reason.

We know.

You are an idiot.

No it isn't .

You are a dumbass.

So just repeats cult "reasoning" over and over and over, and has done this for a long time.

Big League

I know that dinks like you are far too impressed with awards to think for yourself. Of course, if I had your intelligence, I'd be reluctant to come to my own conclusions, too.

Forum List

Back