College playoff top 25 released

1st ranking doesn't mean much. LSU vs. Alabama will certainly shake up the rankings. Penn State will have to face off against Ohio State before the play offs. Clemson will probably make the top 4 if they go unbeaten. It's only the final ranking that matters.

1st ranking doesn't mean much. LSU vs. Alabama will certainly shake up the rankings. Penn State will have to face off against Ohio State before the play offs. Clemson will probably make the top 4 if they go unbeaten. It's only the final ranking that matters.
Penn State also has to play Minnesota and Ohio State has to play Michigan....

You gotta be KIDDING ME!? Ohio State is #1!? WTF? Penn State is 4? Wow....What in the hell are these idiots smoking.
College Football Playoff - Rankings

ujx2g.jpg

MN pulls off another once in a generation huge win. Coach has re-signed. Would be nice to make it to a major Bowl for once in stead of the kiddies table

Last edited:
Just got through watching the Alabama LSU game. LSU 46, Alabama 41. Although the final score was pretty close, LSU went ahead in the 1st quarter and remained so throughout the game. I think LSU will go all the way this year.

Just got through watching the Alabama LSU game. LSU 46, Alabama 41. Although the final score was pretty close, LSU went ahead in the 1st quarter and remained so throughout the game. I think LSU will go all the way this year.

We have the first girl QB in the nation..

Clemson will destroy LSU

Dabo brother

Clemson will destroy LSU

Dabo brother
I haven't seen Clemson play this year. If their pass defense is strong enough to shutdown Burrows, they would probably win. LSU's running game is very dependent on a strong passing game.

Clemson has an impressive record but they have not played a single team currently in the top 10 and only one school in the top 25. LSU has played and beaten 3 of teams currently in the top 10.

Last edited:
I am the hugest Clemson fan on the board, its really crazy Lsu took out bama

Clemson will destroy LSU

Dabo brother

When Clemson is on they are hard to beat. But I think they get complacent.

I think Clemson will beat LSU too. I think Dabo is the better coach. And a genuinely nice guy.

This is the biggest upset in a long time how is bama still #2
The new rankings won't come out till tomorrow or Monday.
Googling it..

If bama is in its another classic bullshit story of them wanting to fight Clemson

Nah, they won't put Bama in the playoffs.
Agreed. That little running back for LSU was amazing yesterday. He broke tackles on nearly every play that he got the ball.

Forum List

Back