College Football Playoff The Rig

Phillip

Dec 3, 2021
Ok it starts today with Cincy and Alabama (The Espn Wonder Darling) then Georgia (The Espn Wonder Darling 2) and Michigan.
There was really no need for them to play this...I am sure Cincy and Michigan took the payoff to throw it so Espn can get Wonder Darling 1 v 2! BCS was a lot better than this ESPN Playoff know who's gonna win before it starts.

And I bet anyone here its Georgia and Alabama again...ESPN has foreseen this.

Ok it starts today with Cincy and Alabama (The Espn Wonder Darling) then Georgia (The Espn Wonder Darling 2) and Michigan.
There was really no need for them to play this...I am sure Cincy and Michigan took the payoff to throw it so Espn can get Wonder Darling 1 v 2! BCS was a lot better than this ESPN Playoff know who's gonna win before it starts.

Yeah yeah, talking shit is easy. Bama has made the playoffs 7 out of 8 years by beating other teams. No payoff. No rigged games. Just the best head coach in the game and a roster of the best players.

But feel free to keep whining. I love drinking the tears of the haters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

What’s funny is the exact opposite of this is true. If more teams were competitive CFB would be more popular Than it already is.

• Banned
Yeah yeah, talking shit is easy. Bama has made the playoffs 7 out of 8 years by beating other teams. No payoff. No rigged games. Just the best head coach in the game and a roster of the best players.

But feel free to keep whining. I love drinking the tears of the haters.
Yeah they have made it they are a media darling..ESPN pays off their opponents...There is some obvious crooked shit going on down there...Not just ESPNBama either, Ohio State ESPNOSU as well.....And believe me as soon as the cupboard is bare motherfucker what god damn tears will you drink then BITCH!

Last edited:
Yeah they have made it they are a media darling..ESPN pays off their opponents...There is some obvious crooked shit going on down there...Not just ESPNBama either, Ohio State ESPNOSU as well.....And believe me as soon as the cupboard is bare motherfucker what god damn tears will you drink then BITCH!

Are you daft?

First of all, who do they pay? The school? The coach??

Second of all, do you think ESPN would spend the millions or tens of millions it would take to get a team to take a dive??

You are just a hater talking shit. And not even good at it.

• Banned
Are you daft?

First of all, who do they pay? The school? The coach??

Second of all, do you think ESPN would spend the millions or tens of millions it would take to get a team to take a dive??

You are just a hater talking shit. And not even good at it.
Yep.......ESPN is the major factor in this..WHi will draw the most cash? Alabama v Georgia or CIncy v Michigan? Now who is daft as you fucking call it? Its all about ratings....Going to put in a letter to CFP and ESPN to stop this college football rigged shit and just have the same two team play every year!

Oh and FUCK YOU and your hater BULLSHIT BAMA BITCH!

Yep.......ESPN is the major factor in this..WHi will draw the most cash? Alabama v Georgia or CIncy v Michigan? Now who is daft as you fucking call it? Its all about ratings....Going to put in a letter to CFP and ESPN to stop this college football rigged shit and just have the same two team play every year!

LMAO!!! Whine bitch whine.

BTW, you never answered my questions. Who does ESPN pay, exactly? College president? Head coach? Athletic director?

And how in the fuck are you stupid enough to think ESPN cares enough to spend tens of millions on bribes?

• Banned
LMAO!!! Whine bitch whine.

BTW, you never answered my questions. Who does ESPN pay, exactly? College president? Head coach? Athletic director?

And how in the fuck are you stupid enough to think ESPN cares enough to spend tens of millions on bribes?
Well BITCH what did I tell you? IT will be ESPNBAMA v ESPN GEORGIA..Do not tell me you goofy bastard you did not see that coming! Its fucking more than coincidence!
Ratings faggot ass ratings! Now you and everyone else in this thread please eat SHIT and DIE!

Well BITCH what did I tell you? IT will be ESPNBAMA v ESPN GEORGIA..Do not tell me you goofy bastard you did not see that coming! Its fucking more than coincidence!

Ratings faggot ass ratings! Now you and everyone else in this thread please eat SHIT and DIE!

Did you skip you meds?

Most experts picked Bama and Georgia to win their games. It is not a surprise. It is athletic competition.

You are just a whiney hater without a clue. Yeah, I will enjoy an all SEC Playoff Final.

Ok, so did ESPN pay off so that their "darling" (your words) would lose?? lol

1641950589543.png
Between these two and Florida Gators Their rivalry gets things heated up in all three states. I have never been to college But I enjoy watching those who are from these three schools get crazy over the games. :cool:

View attachment 586729Between these two and Florida Gators Their rivalry gets things heated up in all three states. I have never been to college But I enjoy watching those who are from these three schools get crazy over the games. :cool:

I went to college. And I enjoy the rivalries. But then, I enjoyed them before I went to college.

Forum List

Back