College football is back!!

I don't see anything negative about the message the players and Saban put out.
Sorry but if this is what Saban is supporting screw him and the Tide

View attachment 393559

There was another sign next to it. The point of the march was that all lives can't matter until black lives matter.

Another way of saying "Unless we are all free, no one is free".
And yet if he'd have said ALL LIVES MATTER BY ITSELF.........LOL

A Mexican lady was shot for saying that to BLM members............guess Mexican lives didn't matter that day.

Was the Mexican lady shot by Saban or one of his players? No? Then take that shit to another thread.
You aren't a god here........you have no authority to tell me to leave..........now you can report me and have me thrown off of this thread......but OH WELL

Saban used Alabama Football for a POLITICAL STATEMENT........it DOESN'T BELONG THERE..........

Just because he is a football coach, Saban does not lose the rights we all enjoy. His players organized the march, and he supported his players. He is not out burning anything or causing trouble. He supported his players. It was a peaceful march. If that bothers you, then you are welcome to do whatever you want.
His rights don't superced the rights of others............others to say we don't like that he brought politics to Football.

Used HIS POSITION for POLITICS.........We choose to say FUCK THAT.......and I'm not alone.

I have no problem with you cheering for auburn. I think your reasons for doing so are silly, but that is totally up to you.

Bama will beat auburn at the end of the year. Then your season for cheering is done.

Doesn't matter ............my point stands and I'm not alone with it............he decided to make a POLITICAL STATEMENT with the Football Team...........so he choose to LOSE SUPPORTERS......

That's on him and not me.............Fire Saban and I'll see about coming back.......again.............MANY PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY.......whether you like it or not.

Fire Saban? Yeah, trying holding your breath and waiting. The most successful coach in college football, but you want him fired because he supported his players on a social message. Saban is Alabama's head coach until he decides to retire.

Yeah, there are some fans that are pissed. Most aren't. Another couple of National Championships and most of those disgruntled fans will be back pretending they never left.

BS......most I know are pissed off over it.

I'm from Tuscaloosa. The town is solidly behind Saban. Even the ones that didn't like the march are all in behind the team and the coach. The limited number of tickets that were available were sold out super fast.

And I'm from the Mobile area and a lot of people are against you.........the Alabama group is from all over the state and they aren't happy.

Ok. Let them cheer for the Cow College. There are hundreds of thousands of fans that are still cheering for Saban.

And hundreds of thousands not happy with him..........that's how it works.

Just like we'd let Jeff Sessions back in office too..............LOL

Tuberville for Senate..............

You sure you from Alabama Winter Born............you seem to lost your principles.

My principles are solid. Especially my support of the US Constitution which protects any individual's right to protest. Sessions is a crook. Tuberville is clueless. And Saban is the best at what he does.
Where by does the Constitution give you the right to say get out of this thread because you don't agree.........hmmm

Got news for you..........a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE in this state are TIRED of people like you PLAYING POLITICS WITH FOOTBALL.

Which is what SABAN did there..............Get the dang politics out of football.........and in the pros.........stop kneeling for the anthem.

I didn't bring the politics into this thread. You did. You can't claim to hate politics in football and then flood a football thread with political bullshit.

I am not forcing you, or even trying to force you out of this thread. I was just pointing out that your mention of the Mexican lady who was shot has nothing to do with this thread, Nick Saban, or Alabama football.

I don't see anything negative about the message the players and Saban put out.
Sorry but if this is what Saban is supporting screw him and the Tide

View attachment 393559

There was another sign next to it. The point of the march was that all lives can't matter until black lives matter.

Another way of saying "Unless we are all free, no one is free".
And yet if he'd have said ALL LIVES MATTER BY ITSELF.........LOL

A Mexican lady was shot for saying that to BLM members............guess Mexican lives didn't matter that day.

Was the Mexican lady shot by Saban or one of his players? No? Then take that shit to another thread.
You aren't a god here........you have no authority to tell me to leave..........now you can report me and have me thrown off of this thread......but OH WELL

Saban used Alabama Football for a POLITICAL STATEMENT........it DOESN'T BELONG THERE..........

Just because he is a football coach, Saban does not lose the rights we all enjoy. His players organized the march, and he supported his players. He is not out burning anything or causing trouble. He supported his players. It was a peaceful march. If that bothers you, then you are welcome to do whatever you want.
His rights don't superced the rights of others............others to say we don't like that he brought politics to Football.

Used HIS POSITION for POLITICS.........We choose to say FUCK THAT.......and I'm not alone.

He did nothing to supercede the rights of others. He supported his players in a peaceful march. Don't like it? Tough. Go be an auburn fan. That is fine with me.

So you are not alone. You are far from being a majority. UA football will be just fine without you.

You sure you from Alabama Winter Born............you seem to lost your principles.

My principles are solid. Especially my support of the US Constitution which protects any individual's right to protest. Sessions is a crook. Tuberville is clueless. And Saban is the best at what he does.
Where by does the Constitution give you the right to say get out of this thread because you don't agree.........hmmm

Got news for you..........a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE in this state are TIRED of people like you PLAYING POLITICS WITH FOOTBALL.

Which is what SABAN did there..............Get the dang politics out of football.........and in the pros.........stop kneeling for the anthem.

I didn't bring the politics into this thread. You did. You can't claim to hate politics in football and then flood a football thread with political bullshit.

I am not forcing you, or even trying to force you out of this thread. I was just pointing out that your mention of the Mexican lady who was shot has nothing to do with this thread, Nick Saban, or Alabama football.
You said get out of this thread right after saying you understood the Constitution............seems you are the one who needs to read it again

Saban is a high profile coach............he used this position for the BLM MOVEMENT.........many of us are NOT HAPPY with it right now as we watch America burn from it......................

So...........just as he has a right to protest.......we have a right to protest his ass......

Freedom to offend is a right guaranteed by the Constitution........thus ends the lesson for today.

I have no problem with you cheering for auburn. I think your reasons for doing so are silly, but that is totally up to you.

Bama will beat auburn at the end of the year. Then your season for cheering is done.

Doesn't matter ............my point stands and I'm not alone with it............he decided to make a POLITICAL STATEMENT with the Football Team...........so he choose to LOSE SUPPORTERS......

That's on him and not me.............Fire Saban and I'll see about coming back.......again.............MANY PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY.......whether you like it or not.

Fire Saban? Yeah, trying holding your breath and waiting. The most successful coach in college football, but you want him fired because he supported his players on a social message. Saban is Alabama's head coach until he decides to retire.

Yeah, there are some fans that are pissed. Most aren't. Another couple of National Championships and most of those disgruntled fans will be back pretending they never left.

I'm from Tuscaloosa. The town is solidly behind Saban. Even the ones that didn't like the march are all in behind the team and the coach. The limited number of tickets that were available were sold out super fast.

And I'm from the Mobile area and a lot of people are against you.........the Alabama group is from all over the state and they aren't happy.

Ok. Let them cheer for the Cow College. There are hundreds of thousands of fans that are still cheering for Saban.

That is how you dream it works. Bama keeps winning and watch the disgruntled fans come back pretending they never stopped supporting Coach Saban.

That is how you dream it works. Bama keeps winning and watch the disgruntled fans come back pretending they never stopped supporting Coach Saban.

th

You said get out of this thread right after saying you understood the Constitution............seems you are the one who needs to read it again

Saban is a high profile coach............he used this position for the BLM MOVEMENT.........many of us are NOT HAPPY with it right now as we watch America burn from it......................

So...........just as he has a right to protest.......we have a right to protest his ass......

Freedom to offend is a right guaranteed by the Constitution........thus ends the lesson for today.

What I said was "Was the Mexican lady shot by Saban or one of his players? No? Then take that shit to another thread.".

You were trying to tie Saban's supporting the players in their march to the violent protests elsewhere. Yeah, I told you to take it somewhere else. You are the one derailling this thread with political bullshit, while screaming about politics in football.

I have never said anyone could not protest. Not once. You are the one who wants protests limited.

th

I have no problems here. Bama looked solid last night, especially considering the limited practices the players had. Unlike auburn who had trouble with KY.

You want to be a war eagle fan? Cool. Go be one. I have a lot of friends who are fans of auburn. Most of them went to school there.

What I said was "Was the Mexican lady shot by Saban or one of his players? No? Then take that shit to another thread.".
It was a comparison to the phrase and you know it.

Was he ashamed to just say ALL LIVES MATTER.......you know damned well what he was doing.......

Which was the point...........BLM is a slogan........designed to cause CHAOS.........to cause violence..............spread by the DNC......this is not the first time they have done this.

And while he was hired to WIN GAMES.........nobody I know wanted his politics on display for Alabama football.

It was a comparison to the phrase and you know it.

Was he ashamed to just say ALL LIVES MATTER.......you know damned well what he was doing.......

Which was the point...........BLM is a slogan........designed to cause CHAOS.........to cause violence..............spread by the DNC......this is not the first time they have done this.

And while he was hired to WIN GAMES.........nobody I know wanted his politics on display for Alabama football.

He was supporting his players. They wanted to say something about events happening in the world. He supported them.

And now he is focused on winning games. I'm sorry that you expected Coach Saban to only focus on football. He focuses on his players too.

Next up for the Crimson Tide is Texas A&M. Fresh off their win against Vandy, A&M will present some challenges. But not enough.

We turned off the Gator game when the assholes took a knee.
So you prefer rioters burning down main street to constitutional protest & freedom of speech.
Give the people who get cable the constitutional right to pick their own basic cable stations without being gouged. Then those who want to watch this, can pay for it.

So you prefer rioters burning down main street to constitutional protest & freedom of speech.
I don't like to watch entertainers being assholes.
Briefly & silently resisting being forced against their will to publicly honor government jackbooted thugs who kill & oppress their friends & families is not being an asshole.
So are you saying all black friends and families are obnoxious criminals/felons who get shot by the cops?

I don't like to watch entertainers being assholes.

So they should entertain you, but they can't have any opinions of their own? They can't exercise their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner? And they are not allowed to speak out about what they see as injustices?

Yeah, go ahead and quit watching. They will survive quite well, I am sure.
It’s strange that in the land of the free, many people don’t like it when Americans voice an opinion they don’t like. It’s sad really. It’s also prevalent on both the right and left. Wingers are a screwy bunch.

When the rich Black privileged entertainers do something I don't agree with like embrace the BLM filth I exercise my right to just turn them off.

Piss on them.

Give the people who get cable the constitutional right to pick their own basic cable stations without being gouged. Then those who want to watch this, can pay for it.

Cable companies are screwing us. Well, not all. We killed cable back in 2013 and have rarely missed it.

But the way they divided up the country and their "packages" are designed to charge us for what we don't want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back