College football is back!!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Roll Tide! As expected, the Tide rolled over an anemic Missouri team. A few mistakes, but overall the Crimson Tide looked ready.

LSU? Not so much. Last year they caught people by surprise. This year they have a target on their back.

Miami completely destroyed FSU.

We turned off the Gator game when the assholes took a knee.
So you prefer rioters burning down main street to constitutional protest & freedom of speech.
I don't like to watch entertainers being assholes.
Briefly & silently resisting being forced against their will to publicly honor government jackbooted thugs who kill & oppress their friends & families is not being an asshole.

So you prefer rioters burning down main street to constitutional protest & freedom of speech.
Briefly & silently resisting being forced against their will to publicly honor government jackbooted thugs who kill & oppress their friends & families is not being an asshole.

BLM is nothing more than a scam to rile up the Negroes to hate White people and to get more entitlements. Racial hatred.

Eveyone of the Black thugs that got wasted by the police deserved it some way or another. Piss on them.

That shithead Obama encouraged the racial hatred when he was President and that was despicable.

The Negro assholes and weak minded White Guilt pukes need to be concerned about the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in addition to the murdering of our police officers. When they start demonstrating for the real problem then I will support them. However, as long as they are demonstrating for letting Black thugs get with crimes without being held accountable then they can find another audience for their entertainment.

Football is only a game. It is not like it is important or anything. Certainly not important enough to reward assholes acting like shitheads by watching them being shitheads.

So they should entertain you, but they can't have any opinions of their own? They can't exercise their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner? And they are not allowed to speak out about what they see as injustices?

Yeah, go ahead and quit watching. They will survive quite well, I am sure.

So they should entertain you, but they can't have any opinions of their own? They can't exercise their constitutional rights in a peaceful manner? And they are not allowed to speak out about what they see as injustices?

Yeah, go ahead and quit watching. They will survive quite well, I am sure.
It’s strange that in the land of the free, many people don’t like it when Americans voice an opinion they don’t like. It’s sad really. It’s also prevalent on both the right and left. Wingers are a screwy bunch.

Been a Bama fan all my life......1st game I missed in a long time.

Saban played the BLM BS..........screwed it up for me.

Go AUBURN.

So why did liberals bitch and moan when Tim Teabow would take a knee?

Go AUBURN.

How did Saban screw it up? By supporting his players in their decision to have a peaceful march? If that is screwing up, we need more screwing up.

So why did liberals bitch and moan when Tim Teabow would take a knee?

I never understood that either. The man was expressing his faith. No biggie to me.

Go AUBURN.

How did Saban screw it up? By supporting his players in their decision to have a peaceful march? If that is screwing up, we need more screwing up.
Yawn...........I have no problem with a Peaceful protest...but that is NOT WHAT is going on in this country.....that was an exception

Keep the POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL............He didn't do that..............Good Bye.....

I'm now a AUBURN FAN...........GO TIGERS.

Go AUBURN.

Yawn...........I have no problem with a Peaceful protest...but that is NOT WHAT is going on in this country.....that was an exception

Keep the POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL............He didn't do that..............Good Bye.....

Funny that you are pissed about politics in football, but this thread started by talking about football. You, and a couple of others, brought politics into it.

Go AUBURN.

Funny that you are pissed about politics in football, but this thread started by talking about football. You, and a couple of others, brought politics into it.
Sure did to show my displeasure of the decision........I'm not the only one either.............My wife's Alabama group is ready to through him under a bus

Whether you like it or not he pissed off his fans........OH WELL.

Forum List

Back