College defends its ‘White Citizenship as Terrorism’ event

“Against Citizenship provocatively shows that there is nothing redeemable about citizenship, nothing worth salvaging or sustaining in the name of ‘community,’ practice, or belonging,” according to the book’s online description.

I thought the idea was to make everyone a part of community. Regardless of race, sexual orientation, etc.

“Against Citizenship provocatively shows that there is nothing redeemable about citizenship, nothing worth salvaging or sustaining in the name of ‘community,’ practice, or belonging,” according to the book’s online description.

I thought the idea was to make everyone a part of community. Regardless of race, sexual orientation, etc.
All we need to know:
Against Citizenship is an impassioned plea for a queer, decolonial, anti-racist coalitional stance against the systemized human de/valuing and anti-intersectionalities of citizenship.”

...ok, I've posted the truth and facts many times before--so many times that the mods deleted them .......
..again, they are concentrating on what really is a MYTH/bullshit--instead of the real problems = the real problems go unsolved

The goal of these Marxists is to destroy Western Civilization. If you’re too stupid to understand that....well only then does your statement makes sense.

The goal of these Marxists is to destroy Western Civilization. If you’re too stupid to understand that....well only then does your statement makes sense.

What exactly did I say that you disagreed with?

Forum List

Back