College administrator arguing that Coronavirus is saving lives by fighting climate change.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
"Most likely the number of lives that will be spared thanks to these confinement measures will be higher than the number of lives that will be lost because of the pandemic," said François Gemenne, director of Hugo Observatory at the University of Liege on France 24 Debate."

In the following video, the narrator states "Pollution levels are down in major American cities too, but before we all start celebrating, remember that none of these gains are expected to last."

The comments attached to both videos are mostly liberal idiots saying the virus is nothing to worry about and that shutting down our economy is good because it fights global warming. Here's my favorite libtard comment in the list. "I want this lockdown thing to be implemented once in a while. Never I've seen such clean air and noiseless city. I can hear the birds chirping."

1586110652790.png

Last edited:
So now the libtard plantations they built are doing just great as long as the government feeds them, pays for their rent, and pays for their Obama phone.

Don't come knocking around my front door in the mountains. There's lead poisoning everywhere.

And the desperate deniers try their wildly dishonest "this random nobody said this, so all liberals believe it!" whining.

It really is the best they can do. They can't talk about facts, so they have to deflect somehow.

Forum List

Back