Colin Powell Slams Dick Cheney’s Book Over “Cheap Shots”

Colin Powell Slams Dick Cheney's Book Over "Cheap Shots" | News One

Cheney represents the extremist type that should not be in any public office.

The extremist type?

Like Obama?

Like Biden?

Like that?

Yes Cheney is when he'd rather have Limbaugh over Powell as a leader when Limbaugh's credentials don't even match Powell's.

You mean "Community Organizer" is a good qualifyer to lead a nation ?

Who are you going to vote for next, a middle school janitor ?

The extremist type?

Like Obama?

Like Biden?

Like that?

bwahaha...Your Obama tourrets syndrome is getting worse. I imagine warrior just saying "Obama" in all sorts of situations.

Want some cereal Warrior?
Warrior: Obammmma!

Not much else in that head.

Man,when did Powell become such a whiny pussy? Must be when he became a Democrat i guess. Seriously,a guy writes a book and gives his opinions. Big Deal. Happens all the time. Powell needs to stop being such a pussy.

Man,when did Powell become such a whiny pussy? Must be when he became a Democrat i guess. Seriously,a guy writes a book and gives his opinions. Big Deal. Happens all the time. Powell needs to stop being such a pussy.

Must be a personal thing,and the whiny factors is kinda high.

The extremist type?

Like Obama?

Like Biden?

Like that?

bwahaha...Your Obama tourrets syndrome is getting worse. I imagine warrior just saying "Obama" in all sorts of situations.

Want some cereal Warrior?
Warrior: Obammmma!

warrior is in that class here at USMB that has such notable high IQ's as Stepthanie, Teapartysamurai, willowtree, Rabbi, Mr T, California girl, crusaderfrank etc...They are an elite group of thinkers who no matter what the post, always post something down right stupid.

This from the idiots that backed Obummer????? :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Must be a personal thing,and the whiny factors is kinda high.

Yea as soon as he became an Obama Butt-Sniffer,he became such a pussy. People write books and give their opinions all the time. He needs to stop all the whining. He needs to grow his balls back.

Yes Cheney is when he'd rather have Limbaugh over Powell as a leader when Limbaugh's credentials don't even match Powell's.

You mean "Community Organizer" is a good qualifyer to lead a nation ?

Who are you going to vote for next, a middle school janitor ?

Obama was a Senator, unlike Limbaugh who is all radio and a drug addict.

What did he accomplish as a Senator that you feel qualifies him to be president. Nothing fancy - just name a couple things.

Thanks.

The extremist type?

Like Obama?

Like Biden?

Like that?

funny thing you mention Limbough :D

lane.gif

002rqw.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back