Colin Powell on Who Really Wanted War

No, not "Christian evangelicals." No, not "greedy oil companies." No, not a vengeful Bush.

Jews.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/458966p-386181c.html

Funny, I haven't seen this angle covered much in the national media. I'm going to call Art Goldberg at my local paper and ask why!

so let me see if i have this striaight.......he has no morals or ethics and tells lies to the UN and the US citizens so that he can go to war.......and now he is suddenly telling the truth ....... it was the jews.

No, not "Christian evangelicals." No, not "greedy oil companies." No, not a vengeful Bush.

Jews.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/458966p-386181c.html

Funny, I haven't seen this angle covered much in the national media. I'm going to call Art Goldberg at my local paper and ask why!

I imagine there was quite the odd coalition of elites and not so elites who were in favor of invading Iraq. All you have to do is take a look at who benefitted from it. Personally I could support it as part of a larger effort to marginalize Iran. I imagine others have different reasons for supporting it as you suggested.

That article never suggested we went into Iraq because of Israel. It only states that Colin Powell referred to Rumsfeld and Cheney as the JINSA gang. Somebody saw a straw and ran with it.

That article never suggested we went into Iraq because of Israel. It only states that Colin Powell referred to Rumsfeld and Cheney as the JINSA gang. Somebody saw a straw and ran with it.

Yeah... but WJ is a neo-nazi, so it's gotta be all about the jews, or blacks, or latinos... you know, anyone who's not Aryan. :cuckoo:

Yeah... but WJ is a neo-nazi, so it's gotta be all about the jews, or blacks, or latinos... you know, anyone who's not Aryan. :cuckoo:

I think WJ was just suggesting, that the Jewish angle hadn't been looked at in any depth.

But, what the hell do I know, just an old "red neck" from Arkansas.:razz:

How do the majority of Jews feel about the Iraq invasion anyway? Anybody seen any stats or polls?

Nope.

But I'd venture, that their playing this "close to the vest", which is the wise mans play, and I don't think you could call the Jew's stupid.

I'd also say, their loving it, the 400 lb gorilla has come to their aid againts all the neighborhood bullies.

That's my take anyway.:cool:

Nope.

But I'd venture, that their playing this "close to the vest", which is the wise mans play, and I don't think you could call the Jew's stupid.

I'd also say, their loving it, the 400 lb gorilla has come to their aid againts all the neighborhood bullies.

That's my take anyway.:cool:

I guess it could go the other way too----stirring up a hornets nest that they live closer to.

Well there is evidence to suggest that we went to war because of Israel. Mel Gibson's rants that jews are responsible for all the world's wars is pretty damning. Braveheart wouldn't make that up, even in an inebriated state. Google: Operation Sugar Tits and check out all the pro-Israeli organizations that pop up in your search engine. Seriously.

Well there is evidence to suggest that we went to war because of Israel. Mel Gibson's rants that jews are responsible for all the world's wars is pretty damning. Braveheart wouldn't make that up, even in an inebriated state. Google: Operation Sugar Tits and check out all the pro-Israeli organizations that pop up in your search engine. Seriously.

Why Why Why---:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I'm NOT claiming any giant conspiracy---must you turn it into one to answer a simple question?

Why Why Why---:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I'm NOT claiming any giant conspiracy---must you turn it into one to answer a simple question?

Conspiracy? More like conspirafact. Jews run the world. The so-called NASA moon landings were shot and filmed in the basement of a low-level Hollywood jewish agent. Ahmadinejad? He's really a jew sent by the government of Israel to facilitate a war between the West and Iran so the Jews won't have to fight in it. David Duke? Jew- posing as an aryan in order to garner sympathy and control for the zionist movement. Mitsubishi, Samsung, Honda, Toyota, Sony, and Nintendo? All jewish companies- all of their products have technology that is embedded with secret surveillance equipment to monitor your every move. Yes Dilloduck, I'm afraid the jews own everything. Sooner or later you're going to have to pick a side. Will it be the forced conversion camps run by Madonna or the underground resistance movement led by Mel Gibson? Madmax and The Road Warrior are actually documentaries of the future when Mel's great grandson battled the jews in a post-apocolyptic world. Arnold Schwarzenneger and Michael J. Fox brought it to us from the future so that our eyes would be open and we might prevent the jews from ruling the earth. Seriously.

Conspiracy? More like conspirafact. Jews run the world. The so-called NASA moon landings were shot and filmed in the basement of a low-level Hollywood jewish agent. Ahmadinejad? He's really a jew sent by the government of Israel to facilitate a war between the West and Iran so the Jews won't have to fight in it. David Duke? Jew- posing as an aryan in order to garner sympathy and control for the zionist movement. Mitsubishi, Samsung, Honda, Toyota, Sony, and Nintendo? All jewish companies- all of their products have technology that is embedded with secret surveillance equipment to monitor your every move. Yes Dilloduck, I'm afraid the jews own everything. Sooner or later you're going to have to pick a side. Will it be the forced conversion camps run by Madonna or the underground resistance movement led by Mel Gibson? Madmax and The Road Warrior are actually documentaries of the future when Mel's great grandson battled the jews in a post-apocolyptic world. Arnold Schwarzenneger and Michael J. Fox brought it to us from the future so that our eyes would be open and we might prevent the jews from ruling the earth. Seriously.

Apparently you can't do it--nevermind.

Posted by Dirt:

Originally Posted by Dirt McGirt

Have you sold the movie rights to that story yet? Seriously.:cool:

Posted by Dirt:

Have you sold the movie rights to that story yet? Seriously.:cool:

Well it certainly clears up the conspiracy of Jews running the world? :rofl: :rofl: I do believe he was making a point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back