Colin Powell "no longer" a Republican

Since when was he? Just long enough to be a Token Leroy in a room full of elite Globalist Fascist pigs I suppose, but if we are honest about what political definitions and boundaries are, CP has always been a big government authoritarian tool. The term "Neo-Con might fit I guess, but I've always felt that was a bullshit label. You're either into a centralized state with massive authority like a commie, or you're an individual who values their own sovereignty and welfare over that of the state.

Of course CP probably does value his own wealth over everything else just like most globalist sociopaths do, but it has always been quite clear he promotes himself over any sense of loyalty or duty to the Constitution.

I never did understand why some Americans cut Powell as some kind of John Wayne figure. Adios, Powell—have a good trip on the way out.
During Desert Storm he was the commander. He gave the daily briefings and had the swaggah.

Since when was he? Just long enough to be a Token Leroy in a room full of elite Globalist Fascist pigs I suppose, but if we are honest about what political definitions and boundaries are, CP has always been a big government authoritarian tool. The term "Neo-Con might fit I guess, but I've always felt that was a bullshit label. You're either into a centralized state with massive authority like a commie, or you're an individual who values their own sovereignty and welfare over that of the state.

Of course CP probably does value his own wealth over everything else just like most globalist sociopaths do, but it has always been quite clear he promotes himself over any sense of loyalty or duty to the Constitution.
He hasn't been a republican for as long as I can remember. A true RINO

What's a RINO?

Don't tell me what the acronym stands for, everybody knows that. I'm asking what it means.
Read a book

Hey, YOU used the term, you must have a definition.
I'm not here to educate you liberals.

I always liked him. Intelligent, decent man. I was hoping he'd run for President, but he was way too smart for that.

Really....

Let me ask you this....

When he was selling the Bush regime's cause for war to oust Saddam Hussein did you view him favorably? Did you believe the story and evidence that he presented? Did you support the war effort? Don't forget CIA Director George Tenet ( a Clinton hold over) insisted it was a "slam dunk case" according to the history I read while in a briefing with Bush and his cabinet.

I just wonder because I ended up in Iraq instead of Afghanistan where I wanted to go and serve against terrorists, but I still viewed the endeavor in Iraq as a front against jihad. We killed a fuckton of Muj there and I am glad to have had a part in it.

I just wonder if you viewed those people as lying war mongers then, or did you believe them at the time and do you still believe the efforts and lives spent confronting radical jihadists was worth it?

I just wonder because I once respected the man, and wished he would have replaced Cheney as VP and run against the meat puppet faggot. Then he basically proved to be nothing more than a meat puppet himself.

At least he was never a guest at Epstein's parties like so many other democrooks though.

He hasn't been a republican for as long as I can remember. A true RINO

What's a RINO?

Don't tell me what the acronym stands for, everybody knows that. I'm asking what it means.
Read a book

Hey, YOU used the term, you must have a definition.
I'm not here to educate you liberals.

Apparently you're not here to make a point.

Now write yourself a ticket for trolling. :nono:

--- and while you have the ticket book out, hit that one just above too ^^. A twofer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back