Colin Powell is a true American hero

He could have been convinced.

He was in pretty good health , and still spoke in public.

Committing to an 8 week campaign with limited appearances wouldn't have been asking too much.

Nope.. Colin Powell didn't want to be president.

I will always think of Powell's presentation at the U.N. with fake diagrams of Iraq's hidden WMD!

He should've known better then and knows less now!
Powell was set up and he knows it...

He spent 3 days being fed false information in the CIA...

Truth is, he believed his President and the people working for him... We know they were a bunch idealogical idiots...

But just look at the ones working for Trump, they were far worse... They told lie after lie for their leader... Loyalty over truth...

Nope.. Colin Powell didn't want to be president.

I'm not talking about Colin Powell wanting "to be" President, but whether or not he might have been willing to put his name forward as a losing candidate with aim of finishing respectably.

Working as political enhancement talent for the post-Trump GOP with the idea of finishing a respectable 2nd place.

I'm not talking about Colin Powell wanting "to be" President, but whether or not he might have been willing to put his name forward as a losing candidate with aim of finishing respectably.

Working as political enhancement talent for the post-Trump GOP with the idea of finishing a respectable 2nd place.

Why would Powell subject himself to any presidential run? He had served his country honorably.

His lies kicked off the deaths of millions. May his victims hound him in eternity and his coffin be an aluminum tube.

You should condemn Bush not Colin Powell. Did you object to the war BEFORE the invasion?

R.I.P. General Powell. Thank your for all your service and for showing us that we can climb from poverty to be the best.

Powell went before the UN and deliberately stated lies to gin up support for starting the wars. I called bullshit back during the summer of ‘01.
Read Tom Rick's Fiasco book and then apologise for how much of an ass you made out of yourself spreading false information about a US War Hero on the day of his death..

P.S. I didn't support the war... Did you?

His photograph? Huh?

He was wrong... The intel was way off. The CIA relied on a source that fed them bullshit.

He admitted that in 2016:

At the time, you clearly are ignorant of this, Powell actually refused to make some of the more outlandish claims the CIA wanted him to make. This from 2012

I'm not sure what all liberals said. What I stated was that the WMDs were no threat to us. And they weren't.

===

Of course what you're doing now is trying to focus on this one topic while ignoring you're silly assed allegations of Powell just being an appointee and not earning that post. I'm sure you'll try to make some affirmative action statement or something as equally as baseless.
Read 'Fiasco' by Tom Ricks... It is the best book on this...

There were people within the CIA and state department that were grooming the intelligence to fit there ideology of New American Empire...

They spent three days feeding false information to Powell... Powell was guilty of actually believing them, they painted a picture of a nuclear program and it would have been irresponsible to stop it... They did a serious number on him, they knew his credibility was far higher than theres...

I will always think of Powell's presentation at the U.N. with fake diagrams of Iraq's hidden WMD!

He should've known better then and knows less now!
Then he supported Obama and attacked Trump.

He has always been a RINO.

Read Tom Rick's Fiasco book and then apologise for how much of an ass you made out of yourself spreading false information about a US War Hero on the day of his death..

How is he a "war hero?"

Don’t rewrite history. Powell was well respected until he pushed the Iraq war. He admitted his mistake.

That deserves to be respected.
A lot of bureaucrats are respected until we learn what they really think.

"Affirmative action general". That's good. If I remember right, there was some nepotism involved in his success as well. I never liked that guy because I found it hard to believe anything he said. He seemed like a political weasel to me.
BINGO!

Secretary of State Blinken just embarrassed himself and the Biden administration through his comical attempt to honor Colin Powell.

Considering how great this man was, considering all the eloquent words spoken by Statesmen so far today, in his 1st words Blinken said of Powell:
- 'When having staff lunches Powell told his staff not to order special food, that burgers and hotdogs were fine...'
- 'When Powell got onto an elevator, he pulled others onto the elevator...'

:shok: :eusa_doh:

The claim that he was flim flammed has been made by apologists for some time. The notion is laughable, that an unprepossessing, naive, innocent could attain flag rank, be the chair of the joint chiefs, and secretary of state requires huge levels of willing gullibility.

Secretary of State Blinken just embarrassed himself and the Biden administration through his comical attempt to honor Colin Powell.

Considering how great this man was, considering all the eloquent words spoken by Statesmen so far today, in his 1st words Blinken said of Powell:
- 'When having staff lunches Powell told his staff not to order special food, that burgers and hotdogs were fine...'
- 'When Powell got onto an elevator, he pulled others onto the elevator...'

:shok: :eusa_doh:
You have called Powell names on this thread and spread lies about him...

You have just made yourself look like a fucking asshole on the day of his death...
Now you are trying to bring people down to your level...

Forum List

Back