Colin Powell is a true American hero

Ah another former Nazi turned leftist hero
Don’t rewrite history. Powell was well respected until he pushed the Iraq war. He admitted his mistake.

That deserves to be respected.
Well respected for what exactly? Being black and not speaking ebonics? It he were white, no one would have heard of him. Even worse like Bush--he is a globalist asshole working undercover to do harm.
Y’all really are doing a bad job at convincing people you aren’t racist assholes.

Powell went out of the way to destroy the party that made him. Once he endorsed Obama over McCain that certified him as the biggest fake in the Republican Party
Powell put race over America, just another racist at heart

Colin Powell is a true American hero. There are great examples of the deranged people who feel empowered on this message board.

View attachment 489912

I agree with on this.
Progs are at the point where there can be no pain to see improvement. Resources are endless to a Prog. Who suffers for it, who cares. If teenagers get pregnant legs have abortions for free and rubbers given out by schools. And there are still endless babies born. Don't worry...government will take care of them for you.

Powell went out of the way to destroy the party that made him. Once he endorsed Obama over McCain that certified him as the biggest fake in the Republican Party
Powell put race over America, just another racist at heart
That’s basically what he did. You couldn’t find a more perfect candidate than McCain for the type of republican Powell professed being, and Powell endorsed the most liberal candidate we’ve ever seen over McCain.

I will always think of powell and the opportunist and affirmative action general
The next time you "think" will be the first time you "think". You know nothing.
Did you learn that childish insult in grade school?
No but I learned to read. I’ve studied the man. You haven’t.
All you need to study is his photograph

Have you forgotten when libs hated powell for claiming there were wmd’s in Iraq?

I will always think of powell and the opportunist and affirmative action general
The next time you "think" will be the first time you "think". You know nothing.
Did you learn that childish insult in grade school?
No but I learned to read. I’ve studied the man. You haven’t.
All you need to study is his photograph

Have you forgotten when libs hated powell for claiming there were wmd’s in Iraq?
His photograph? Huh?

He was wrong... The intel was way off. The CIA relied on a source that fed them bullshit.

He admitted that in 2016:

At the time, you clearly are ignorant of this, Powell actually refused to make some of the more outlandish claims the CIA wanted him to make. This from 2012

I'm not sure what all liberals said. What I stated was that the WMDs were no threat to us. And they weren't.

===

Of course what you're doing now is trying to focus on this one topic while ignoring you're silly assed allegations of Powell just being an appointee and not earning that post. I'm sure you'll try to make some affirmative action statement or something as equally as baseless.

I will always think of Powell's presentation at the U.N. with fake diagrams of Iraq's hidden WMD!

He should've known better then and knows less now!

Powell didn't create the speech he gave at the UN, it was given to him.

As Secretary of State, Powell was going to address the UN Security Council on the 5th and he was coordinating his speech with the other agencies of the government. His criterion was that he only wanted to make accusations that were backed up by incontrovertible evidence. However, VP Richard Cheney and his aide, Scooter Libby, kept inserting an accusation that Iraq was involved with and supported Al Qaeda.

However, at the last minute, Cheney and his staff put the accusation back in, and that triggered the quotation.

This is bullshit. I'm not doing this.

We found out that Dick Cheney and company forced Powell to say that. We ridiculed him for his lack of integrity. He became nothing more than a paid spokesman.

These are the same people who defended Bush's wars, including the bad info provided by the administration.

I'm embarrassed for them. Kind of.

These folks used to say that George W. Bush was the greatest president ever. Now they say that Bush was a rino, and that Trump, who entered office with 48% job approval, and left office with 42% job approval, is a true republican, and was the greatest president of all time.

These are the same people who defended Bush's wars, including the bad info provided by the administration.

I'm embarrassed for them. Kind of.

These folks used to say that George W. Bush was the greatest president ever. Now they say that Bush was a rino, and that Trump, who entered office with 48% job approval, and left office with 42% job approval, is a true republican, and was the greatest president of all time.
I'm always interested in the psychology of this stuff, and what I'd love to know is whether (1) they're purposely bullshitting us, or (2) whether all this is some kind of psychosis that allows them to block things like this out.

Obviously I can't ask them. But I'd sure love to know. Maybe someday.

was wrong... The intel was way off. The CIA relied on a source that fed them bullshit.
Thats a complete reversal of the liberal chant that “Bush lied, people died”

The left has no fixed position on anything

We found out that Dick Cheney and company forced Powell to say that. We ridiculed him for his lack of integrity. He became nothing more than a paid spokesman.
Go back to your own country and dont stick your nose on our business

You say that now, EM.

But if the GOP were to actually nominate Gen. Powell for President next time out, you'd label him as Literally Hitler and refer to him as a war criminal.

Powell had no intention of running at 84..

Powell had no intention of running at 84..

He could have been convinced.

He was in pretty good health , and still spoke in public.

Committing to an 8 week campaign with limited appearances wouldn't have been asking too much.

Forum List

Back